Chapter 1

Okay. So hi guys. This is the first chapter of my Remember Me fanfic. I changed the name so now it's Beyond. I hope you guys aren't confused! I'm sorry as my chapters are quite short. I used to post them on my Instagram account but I've transferred them here. Thanks for bothering to read this fanfic! It really means a lot. I don't think my fanfic will get famous, but I'll still try my best to write them, I can't promise if they'll be good though. Thank you. xxx

Chapter 1

A kaleidoscope of memories flashed through my mind.

I could not believe it was over. I stroked Meredith's fur as I recalled the happy memories we shared. But that was over. It's nothing but a memory now.

A tear trickled down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly. I did not want to show anyone how weak or heartbroken I was. But I was, and all I could do for now was to try to hide it. I stumbled to the kitchen to get a quick snack. I retrieved my snack and that was when the doorbell rang.

I flew to the mirror. My eyes spotted themselves; red and swollen.

"No, no, no. I can't let anyone see me like this..!"

I scurried up the stairs to find my sunglasses. I hurried down and put my eye at the peephole. In front of the peephole is a bouquet of flowers. I saw a hint of a finger, but it disappeared quickly towards the bottom of the stalks of flowers.

I could not figure who the person behind the flowers is.

But all I had to do was to turn the doorknob, and I knew that. I quickly put on my sunglasses and the door creaked open...