Chapter 25

(A/N) IMPORTANT: PLEASEEEEE READ---> hi guys I wanted to post this in the beginning of all my update ebcause i know that many of my readers dont read the messages i put on my message board. That being said i'd like to thank you all for being so patient. I started my senior year & i just have a lot of things going on. Along with all school stuff, i volunteered for a CCD school, i got my first job, & i got into a helathcare program at my school which requires me to volunteer at the hospital twice a week, so im a little busy. So im going to do my best to update whenever i can but im not going to lie it wont be as often as you guys would like it, maybe once a week...twice if i'm lucky. You have to understand i went from a girl who did nothing but stay home & watch netflix to a girl who has something to do everyday. But until i get usd to all of this & everything i'll update once a week. Things are really stressful & i have a lot to deal with. But i want to thank you guy again for really being patient & understanding. If it was up to my 'd update everyday. So you guys are the best, i really hope you enjoy this update:) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So how’s your ankle?” Carter asked me as I sat in the lobby sitting on the couch by the fire with my leg on the coffee table.

“Oh hey, it’s a little sore but its getting better…I could finally walk on it.” I said with a smile as I closed the book I was reading.

“I thought I’d come down here and relax since everyone’s out skiing and what not…” I said.

“Am I interrupting your relaxation time?” he asked as I smirked at him.

“Nope, you just made it better…” I said as I patted on the cushion next to me signaling for him to sit.

“I asked my slave driver of a sister for a break so I can come see you…” he said and I smiled.

“I’m glad…” I said.

“Do you feel bad that you can’t ski with everyone?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Nah, I think I had enough skiing to last a lifetime. Plus for some odd reason I actually enjoy sitting here alone…” I said with a smirk.

“Well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come and see a movie at the theater. Its empty so that means we have it all to ourselves.” He said and for a second all I could think about was Spencer. What would he think? Where is he? Why isn’t he here?

“That sounds like fun…its just I wanted to stay off my ankle so that maybe I’ll be able to wear heels tonight. …” I said as I gestured to my ankle.

“Don’t worry about that,” he said with a smirk. Before I was able to open my mouth I felt his hands wrap around my back and underneath my thighs.

“Woah…” I said as he lifted me up bridal style.

“I told you not to worry…” he said with a smirk that made me laugh, maybe Carter wasn’t as bad as Spencer thought…

“I could get used to this…” I said with a smirk as he chuckled.

“This place is great…” I said as he walked into the theater. There was a large movie screen and rows of large red velvet couches.

“I know…” he said.

“So what’s playing?” I asked as he placed me down on the couch.

“Well the next movie is ……… but it starts in 10 minutes…” he said so I nodded.

“So we’ll wait.” I said with a smile.

“So are you and your sister close?” I asked and he nodded.