Chapter 15

IT GETS PRETTTTTTTTY HEATTTEEEDDDD, SOOO HERES YAAA WARNING:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

I could feel the sweat dripping down my face and stickiness all over my body. I was out of breath as our lips connected and sparks ignited.

A burning sensation started at my core as I could feel my tongue intertwining with his. He bit my lip and I moaned just as my alarm clock went off…

As I opened my eyes my heart was racing and I could barely catch my breath.

I looked over to the clock and saw that it was 7:00 and I was late…

But I didn’t care…because I just had a hot and heavy dream about Mr. King.

***

“What’s with you?” Rose asked as she met me by my locker.

“Nothing.” Everything.

“She’s been like this since I picked her up this morning, I think its serious.” Jake joked. Little did he know...

I knew I had some type of feelings for Spencer, but I had no idea I had such a strong physical attraction towards him, as the dream replayed in my head. Feelings I could handle and hide… this not so much…

“Hey guys.” I heard Rob say and I looked at him and smiled.

Before I said another one I wrapped my arms around his neck and quickly crashed my lips into his.

I ignored the dozens of people around us and focused on us.

I could tell that Rob was surprised by the way he reacted but after a few moments it was the same warm similar way that I was used to, but it wasn’t what I was looking for…

I gently bit his lip asking for entrance and he opened his mouth and our tongues moved insync with another.

I needed to let out all of this sexual tension that I built up because of that dream and Rob was going to do perfect in helping me…right?

“Ahem…” I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see the last person I wanted to see, Spencer.

“Robert, Elaina… You know school rules no public displays of affection. Elaina you have lunch time detention in my room today.”

“Sir, it was my fault-“ Rob began to say before Spencer cut him off.

“I don’t want to hear it! Now get to class.” Spencer said.

I wanted to fight back but I couldn’t, I knew it was useless.

“Lainey I’m sorry about that…” Rob said as we walked side by side to class.

“No don’t be it’s my fault anyway.” I said.

“I was wondering if you wanted to come over after school?” I asked thinking it would be the perfect time to ease this uhm sexual tension.

“I’d love to but I have practice and im pretty sure you have tutoring with Spencer…”Rob said as we reached the door and my heart almost stooped.

I forgot all about tutoring…

“Uhm…uh, maybe you can come tomorrow then?” I asked with hopeful eyes and he smiled with a nod that made me internally jump for joy.

Throughout the whole first period my eyes were glued to the top of my desk.

I didn’t dare glimpse up at Spencer standing in front of the class with authority, his muscular arms peeking through his shirt.