Contents and warnings~

You clicked this book.

Congratulations, you have a sense of humor! You have a soul and are not a creepy stalker robot.

So basically this book is on being annoying, and annoying people. Now, going back to what I just said... Its about how to annoy people. Please don't be underage, I would say 11 is the youngest to read this. Don't say its sort-of-good. Like no... just don't comment if you don't like (So don't be a hater.) and last of all....

HUMANS, THERE IS SOMEBODY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT SCREEN YOUR TAPPING AWAY AT RIGHT NOW. If your going to be rude and mean to my followers, I promise they will eat you.

Anywho- please enjoy and don't take the crap in here seriously... MOOHAHAHA

I give credit to any websites I found some of the ideas on, though almost all of these I made with my friends.

I accidentally may have told a few of my teachers about this fabulous website. It's great and all, but most of us silly teens aren't the most appropriate. I'm probably going to change a few things to not get suspended and all that fun stuff...

(I love you Mr. T :3)

Oh, and by the way... I am a female. I make 99% percent of this in the point of view from a female. Thank you and good day.