Goodbye, Farewell!

I'm so sad! Literally-crying sad.

It's over! My book is officially finished! :(

Thank you to all the people who have been reading since the beginning (you know who you are) and to all the people who have joined along the way! I'd like to thank a few people in particular:

Sarah, I mentioned her earlier, who has been supportive almost all the way and given me so many good ideas! She came up with the idea for an avox, (Ruby), and many others.

Perryprim, who is a great fan, that comments and votes all the time.

Jaydle, who, well, she's just Jaydle. (Also, all those romantic scenes are for her, who, in my words, is the romance queen)

Ghania, who also always comments and votes (and is also the winner of the character competition)

And many others that I'd like to thank but can't remember.

Here are 10 facts to finish on that you may not know about WID.

1. It was originally going to be just Bonnie that Prim found alive, because Twill had killed herself.

2. Max wasn't going to be evil.

3. The hunger games weren't meant to actually happen. Bonnie, Prim and Twill were going to find the Escape tunnel before they began, and run away.

4. This book was kinda like a go-with-the-flow book, where I didn't have a full story plan and stuff.

5. Daisy was actually meant to die, but every time I went to write her death, I couldn't and made her live.

6. Summer was meant to be really bad at all weapons but could skim a rock really accurately, and was meant to end up being able to kill someone with that skill, but I didn't get time to write that into the book.

7. In the original book plan I was going to make it take years to get back to Panem, coinciding with the actual book, but then I tried to imagine a 23 year old Prim and couldn't, so, yeah.

8. The necklaces were supposed to be destroyed after the powers joined.

9. Twill wasn't meant to die, but I kinda had to if you get what I mean.

10. The time period of the games was meant to be longer but I accidentally killed too many people too quickly so they were short.

Here are three quotes, hunger games related that go with the moral of the book.

Spend as much time with your friends and family, because you never know whether there will be an arrow around the corner

Don't search for answers farther than your own heart. If it isn't there, there never was an answer in the first place

Some bows strings are meant to be pulled back. Others aren't. Don't shoot an arrow if you don't know the target.

Make sure to read my extra collection of short stories, about WID.

Goodbye for the last time,

Xela732