CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER  10

Elle really had enjoyed her time with the women today, even after her run in with the bitch Lynette.  It made Elle realise how much she missed Kim being around , maybe she could invite Kim to stay for a week, as long as Kate and Jo didn't mind . The time had flown by , what with the BBQ , drama with Lynette and general girly chit chat , before she know it , it was time for Elle to start her shift.  Elle stood up to put her things away and felt a little light headed.  Asking Tina if it was ok if she when out back and got a strong cup coffee to sober her up. Maybe a liquid lunch on an empty stomach and little sleep wasn't such a great idea after all Elle thought.

Walking back to the bar with her cup of coffee in hand Elle stopped and stood by the bar . She saw a few of the guys had come in. Most of them had gathered round the pool table as usual , chugging back beers and cheering, they had  a little pool competition going on between them self's.  looking over to her friends she saw  Tina was now sat in Dillon's lap with her arms around his neck , Dillon was laughing at something Tina was whispering to him.  Bones had Dee tucked under one of his big arms and Dee was also lovingly looking at her man.  A big smile broke out on Elle face , glad to see I'm not the only one feeling the effects of our liquid lunch she thought.

" Doll I think maybe your a bad influence on them "    Jacky said chuckling, putting his arm around her shoulders.

Elle placed her arm around his waist giggling " It was all Dee's idea " she said shaking her head, looking back at the couples.

" So what happened that got Dee thinking getting drunk in the middle of the day was a good idea ?" Jacky asked .

Remembering the drama Elle face twisted in disgust and then relaxed again. Elle let out a sigh " The bitch happened " she replied.

Jacky hadn't missed the look on Elle face. " Sweetheart gonna need more then just bitch , cause I happen know quite a few ?"

" Lynette " was the only thing she said.

" Fuck " was Jacky's reply, then pulled her into his body a little tighter, giving her a little squeeze.

With only those two words Elle didn't need to explain more, she was sure from Jacky's answer and that they were a little drunk that he knew exactly what had happened with that bitch today.

After a few minutes had passed Elle pulled her arm from around Jacky's waist and placed the coffee cup on the bar    " Looks like its just us two tonight  "  she smiled up at him. Elle couldn't see Tina shifting from Dillon's lap anytime soon. Elle didn't mind though she thought it was cute seeing how in love they looked. 

Elle walked off and started collecting the empties, a few of the guys stopped her now and then to ask how she getting on and wanting to say how it was nice to have a new bit of eye candy around the club, making Elle blush and roll her eyes.  With her hands full of empties she walking back to set them on the bar.   Elle glanced at the door when she heard women laughing, it was the club whores. Elle had a quick scan and couldn't see Lynette , good she thought. Seeing how she wasn't with them Elle carried on with her orders.   It had been a few hours since there run in but Elle was not in the mood and didn't want to deal with anymore shit from that bitch tonight.

Not long after Johnno and Clay came bursting through the doors catching everyone's attention. waving there hands around arguing.  " Hey lets just fuckin ask her "   Clay said pointing to Elle.

Elle stood still , rolling her eyes, thinking why me.   She really didn't want to get in the middle of what ever they were arguing about. 

" So who do you think get more pussy " Clay said with a smirk on his face and flicking his eyebrows.