CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER  5

" Adam what are you doing here ? , how 'd you find me ? "

Adam stood there crossed legged leaning on the side of a car with his arms folded.

" What no kiss hello for your boyfriend after I've come all this way to see you ?" he said with a cocky smile.

Elle couldn't believe what she was hearing, this has to be some sort of joke. Her week couldn't get any more fucked up if it tried. Men who the fucking hell did they think they were . Are we just toys to all of them. With all the crap with Jas and now this Elle just SNAPPED.

Elle put the create on the floor and started to laugh loudly . Adam's smile had gone, replaced by a confused one.

Once Elle's laugh had come to an end she stood there with her hands on her hips and a if looks could kill look on her face , looking straight at Adam.

" ARE YOU IN FUCKING SAIN " she shouted shacking in temper.

Elle hadn't realised Jas was by her side, when he spoke in a low dangerous tone that made her jump.

" What the fuck is going on here" Jas asked Elle but never taking his eyes off Adam.

Looking at Jas now she sucked in a breath seeing the look on his face scared her.  She had thought he looked scary the night in the office but seeing him now , she knew that was nothing compared to now.

Elle took a few deep breaths trying to came her self before she could speak again.

" um Jas is it ok if I take a quick break , there something I have to deal with , it wont take long. "

Jas took a quick look at her then his eyes went back to Adam " Yeah babe you can take a break , but you got shit to deal with , you fucking deal with that shit with me standing here. "

" Honestly Jas its fine, It wont take long"

His eyes still locked on the man in front of him he replied " babe already got my answer not going to say it again now deal. "

Elle huffed shaking here head looking at Adam , before she could speak it was Adam who spoke first.

" Elle I don't know who he is to be calling you babe and I don't fucking care but I best not find out that you have been cheating on me with him you belong to me." Adam said in a threatening tone.

" CHEATING ,, CHEATING YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE , WAS I NOT THE ONE THAT BROKE IT OFF WITH YOU WHEN I FOUND THAT SKANK IN YOUR LAP , YOUR MOUTH GLUED TO HERS  ALL BUT FUCKING HER RIGHT THERE IN THE CLUB,  AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK IF IM CHEATING ARE YOU INSAIN. WE ARE NOT TOGETHER GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE  ." she screamed at Adam .

Elle was breathing hard ,her body trembling , eyes swimming with tears threatening to fall she hadn't realised that at some point Jas had took hold of her. Her back was against Jas's hard chest and he had a tight arm wrapped around her waist. She couldn't  help but lean back into him now knowing he was there making her feel safe , needing his strength to keep her upright knowing this conversation with Adam wasn't over just yet. If she had learnt one thing over the 2 year with him, it was that he always had to have the last word.

Adam's face had turned red in anger and he took a step towards Elle .

" GOT THAT RIGHT I FUCKED HER THAT NIGHT EVEN AFTER YOU SAW ME AND PLENTY MORE OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS. NOW GET IN THIS FUCKING CAR YOU WHORE, I'LL DEAL WITH YOU MY FUCKING WAY , MOVE  "  he roared at her.

Elle turned her head away from him trying to control the fear inside her. Elle's eyes landed on the front doors and saw that most if not all of the people inside were now outside. The seconds it took her to do this she felt Jas push her out of his hold and all she heard was the sickening loud sound of bones being smashed and muffled screams.