CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER  12

" Darlin "

" Babe open them beautiful big brown eyes for me"

Stretching out my arms and yawning  I opened my eyes. Standing in front of me was a freshly showered Jas his hair still damp and wearing nothing but  a pair of jeans, which hung low round his waist with the top few buttons undone showing more of his happy trail.  The sight of his toned hard body had me biting my bottom lip and clenching my thighs together. What was wrong with me I had licked , sucked and nibbled every part of this gorgeous man last night and yet I felt like a starved women.  Looking up to see his beautiful face I saw his cocky grin .

" Morning " I smiled but feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

" Made you breakfast babe but looks to me like for hungry for something other then food "  Jas said and winked while handing me a plate of bacon and eggs with toast.

Sitting up and fully aware I had no clothes on I tucked the covers under my arms and took the plate.  " umm smell good thanks "

 Jas bent down bring his face close to mine then whispered in my ear " Eat up darlin we leave in half hour "  then sucked my earlobe into his hot moist mouth, he bit down a little causing me to gasp and sending a shiver down my body and a throbbing in my core. letting go he stood up and left the bedroom. 

Trying hard to ignore the need for him to come back and finish what he started I began eating my breakfast. I had finished eating and  was dressed and ready to go.  Steeping into the kitchen with my empty plate I saw Jas stood by the sink on his phone and was now fully dressed. Not wanting to interrupt him I put my pate into the sink and waited by the front door.

While waiting I could hear Jas shout  " Fuck, I'll be there soon, do not let him fucking leave " I knew Jas was coming my way I could hear his heavy foot steeps getting closer. Not even bothering to look at my he swung the door open and walked out. I closed the door behind making sure It was locked and walk over to where Jas had already stated up his bike and was twisting the throttle making the bike roar. 

" Jas are you ok " I shouted over the noise of the bike while touching his arm.

" Hurry the fuck up and get on I need to leave " he shouted back at me in a harsh tone.

Dropping my hand from his arm I took a steep back. The playful Jas the one who brought me breakfast in bed that Jas was gone. Now I was standing in front of a Jas that looked and spoke to me not like I was his girlfriend , no he spoke to me like I was no more then an irritation to him.

  Keeping the hurt and anger from my face not sure if I quite managed it  but I replied  " Jas you obviously have some where to be in a hurry so ill make my own way home ,  go. "

" Fuck I do not need your bullshit right now. " he should back

" Do you know what Jas neither do I. Do not take your shit out on me.  " I shouted then turned and stormed off.  How dare he speak to me like that. What ever his problem was there no way I was letting him treat me like at, he can go fuck himself for all I care I thought.  Looking round I didn't have the first clue where I was " shit " I hissed out . I stood still thinking what to do now. I must of been walking about 15 minutes all the time cussing Jas out in my head. God knows when or what turn I took but I was no longer in Jas's street. There was only one thing for it Sighing I took out my phone.

" Hi doll " Tina said answering the phone.

" Hi Tina look I'm really sorry to ring but I've had a fight with Jas and I stormed off and now I have no clue where I am or how to get home. "