CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

Seeing them all pile in, it wasn't my hands just shaking no my whole body had followed suit. I squeezed my hands together under the table as the panic inside spread over me. It felt like I couldn't breath. It had been weeks since I had last seen any of them and sure I had miss them all but I wasn't ready to see them not like this, unexpected and not prepared. This was the last thing I had expected to happen when I agreed to this date was to bump into anyone from the club. I looked at Liam and I could see the worry in his face not knowing why I was suddenly going into melt down. I  had to take control of myself. Its wasn't like this place was massive, that I could just slip out and not be seen. I mean for god sake we were sitting a few feet away from where they stood, they just hadn't noticed me yet!. Panicking wasn't going to help me, it wasn't going to help Liam and most certainly wasn't going to get us the hell out of here without someone making scene.

"For the love of god I really must of pissed someone of in a past life" I mumbled to myself before speaking to Liam.

"Please listen and do what I ask ok" I told him

"Elle what's wrong, what got you this upset?"

I didn't have time to go over the last month of my life. What I really needed him to do was listen.

"I know those guys that just came in and if I happen to get into an argument with one of them or one of them happens to say  something you don't like, just please for me let it go. I need you to promise me ok"

"Sweetheart"

And there it was. I know who the voice belonged to and I had so missed my friend. As I stood up  turning to face him I could feel the tears welling up. In two seconds flat I was lifted off my feet and engulfed in a tight bear hug. My face on Jackie's shoulder I turned and whispered hi in his ear. Looking over his shoulder I could see Trigger, Bones, Dillon and Jas were watching our hello exchange. I couldn't help but let my eyes linger a little on Jas. He was still the most beautiful man I had ever seen.  Jackie placed me back on my feet and placed his hands on the side of my arms. Looking up at my friends face I could see he was searching mine to see if I was ok. When he found what he was looking for he spoke.

"You think your skinny ass could fucking switch your phone on once in a while. Not that's I've miss you or nothing." Jackie said with a smile.

Going on my tiptoes I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "I've miss you too BFF"

Taking a steep back I waved at the guys. "Hi guys how's Tina and Dee and everyone else"

"Whining like crazy bitches because they miss having you at the club. like we all do." was Dillon's reply.

I missed them and the club to but after what happened its was something I could be apart of right now. Sorry where are my manners. Jackie you have already meet Liam. Liam this is Dillon, Bones, Trigger, and Jas. Guys this is Liam. There was an awkward silence until Jackie steeped in offering his hand to Liam.  "Hey man nice to see you again" Said Jackie. "Same here" Liam replied. After they said there hello's I took a step back to excuse us while we finished our meal when my back came up against a wall full of muscle. My body had gone ridged. I knew by the heat and tingles that were surging through my body that the wall of muscle was Jas. 

" Darlin I know you feel it. Does he make your body sing when he's close to you to" Jas whispered in my ear.

My heart was now racing and I could feel the heat spreading across my face. Everyone was looking at us including Liam. Shaking my head I made my body move from his.

"I promise to turn my phone on but if your excuse us I would like to finish our meal" I said looking at Jackie, it was more like I was pleading him with my eyes to take Jas away.