CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER  11

After Jas shouted that he wanted our order to go he hasn't said much as we sit there waiting for our order to come out.  His beautiful face has taken on a stone like look.  Its like he trying to keep his emotions in check . He's not giving away anything on how he's feeling or what he's thinking but there's definitely anger there. I watched as the vain in his neck pulsated  under his skin.   I've seen it before only a few times once the night Adam found me and then again with Tag at the club house.   I take my bag from beside me and place it on the table, searching through I find some pain killers I pop two in my mouth and swallow hoping it will take the thud that's forming in my head away. Placing my bag back down beside me I sit  play with my fingers not knowing what to do.  Not being able to bear the silence any longer and still the doubts running in my mind I break the silence

" Was she right Jas am I not enough?" I said in a small voice, looking up at him through my lashes.  Feeling weak for asking that question, but I have to know , hell I'd rather know now because it will only hurt so much more later on if she is.

His eyes widen at the question but he doesn't reply. He's stays exactly the same only difference is hands that were on the table are now balled into fists. I stare at his hands I can see his nuckels going white.  Lets go Jas said in a tight low voice make me look from his hands to his face.  I also notice a brown paper bag which must be our food  .  Jas picked up the brown bag  and held out his hand for me to take . I got up but didn't take his hand.  Pulled his hand back he glared at me before heading for the exit.

Following behind all I could feel was hurt and humiliated at the thought that he possibly had every intention of going  from me to her. Christ did he think I was going to be ok with it or then again maybe he didn't care as long as he got what he wanted from us .   Jas hadn't answered my question and not once did he try to defend his self from what whore face Lynette had said.  So once we got out side I was leaving.

  " Jas I think its best I go now  . "

" Aint happening " he replied as he placed the food into his saddle bag , keeping his back to me.

Throwing my hands up in the air out of frustration.  " Do you know what   ......."

Jas grabbed both my wrists in his  hands pulling then down to my side. Bringing his face close to mine in a threating tone he said  " Don't start runnin that god damn mouth of yours and get on the fuckin bike,  after I take care of this then I'll deal with you ".  He was giving me a , do not fuck with me in the mood I'm in look.  I shut my mouth and climbed on after him.

He pulled up outside the clubhouse , turned the engine off and kicked the bike stand down. I really didn't want to be here, I just wanted to go home and bury my head in the pillow and maybe cry a little.  I took a few minutes to straiten myself out. Taking hold of my hand in a very tight hold he marched through the club doors pulling me with him while  muttering  " this aint going to take long so don't get to comfy." good maybe then the arsehole will let me go home.

Letting the doors swing closed behind us I took a look up at a Jas I could see his eyes searching round the club.  I heard my name being called, it was Dee waving for me to come sit with them. Giving her a small smile I tapped Jas's arm with my other hand to get his attention . 

" I'm just going to speak to Dee "  I said when he looked down at me .

" No " he replied and stated dragging me away.