CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER  4

After what went down in the office with Jas , Jacky was adamant that he was go to drive me home, thank god he had a truck because I don't think my nerves could take going on the back of a bike. I didn't have the energy to try and hold on for dear life.

I was more pissed at myself then anything else.  The one thing Tina had said was, what ever I saw in the club I had to keep my opinion to myself and not to give the guys shit.  My first night and I had gone and done both.

We had just gotten into Jacky's truck, no one had really said much after Dillon we had just said our good bye's.

" Jacky I'm really sorry about tonight all that stuff with Jas, I really didn't mean for him to hear. I guess I said it louder then I had intended to. Its was nice meeting you, Tina and Dillon , maybe in a, oh I don't know say 100 years or so when Jas has calmed down I could come back and have a drink with you guys".

Jacky looks over at me and grins .

" Sweetheart no need to wait that long, no reason we cant grab a few beers after your shift tomorrow night ".

" You saying I still have a job?"

" Doll after seeing how you worked that beautiful behind off tonight , even Jas knows we would be crazy to let you go ".

I huffed

" I think Jas would disagree with you there he'd think its crazy you haven't fired my behind yet ".

Jacky shakes his head to disagree with me.

" Doll Tina and I run the bar but its Jas that owns it , so yeah even after tonight he knows he'd be crazy to let you go. Not saying at this very moment he ain't wanting to firer you arse and probably do a whole lot more to it ,  he just needs to cool of and things will be good ".

Oh my god just when I thought I couldn't of messed up any worse on my first night I had managed to do one better, with out knowing  I'd pissed the boss off and told him I hoped his dick fell off ! .

Jackson dropped me off at Kate's house and said he see me tomorrow , all I could do was nod, I just needed my bed and hoped to god I didn't screw up tomorrow.

Once I had crawled into bed that night it had taken a while for my mind to shut off , I couldn't believe  I had messed up. Oh I still thought Jas was a man whore that I was sure of , I couldn't believe I'd actually told him so.

I had over slept this morning by the time I woke up its was lunch time. My brain needed coffee so that was my first priority.

Having drunk my coffee I'd seen Kate had left a note asking me to call her when I got up. I had wondered weather I should tell Kate what happened last night but knowing it would only cause her to worry more I decided that when she ask how my first night ,  I'd tell her the complete opposite of how it really went.

I dialled Kate's number and it hadn't even rung at my end before I heard her voice.

" Hey there sleeping beauty , been waiting for you to get up so can find out how your night was ".

" Hi Kate sorry didn't mean to sleep this long, but yeah everything went great no different then Macys to be honest, been nothing but friendly so far  ".

Friendly, yeah to bloody friendly some of them I thought.

" That's good , um Ell's do you get a cab home or did someone give home you a ride last night ? ".

God I should of remembered that Kate was a light sleeper I bet she saw Jacky's truck.

" Yeah Jacky drove me home last night , I work with him he's really nice , easy going you'd like him ".