CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

Standing outside the club I was both excited and nervous. I had really missed my friends and even some of the guys. I had never had any problems with the guys. Sure it took some getting used to their constant swearing and blatant flirtatious ways. But they had never been out right horrible to me and the flirting was only done in jest.  Pushing the door open the familiar mixed smell of smoke and beer hit my nose. To some the smell might of caused them to screw up their nose in disgust. But to me it brought a feeling of home. It was like these people had become family. My extended family. I hadn't realised how much they had come to mean to me the day I walked out from Jas and them. My relationship with Jas was over but I see now that not seeing the rest of them was only me hurting myself.

" Fuck i got to get me some of that"  Said a guy talking to Jackie.

Ignoring the comment I smiled at Jackie. Jackie smiled back at me but it didn't reach his eyes. There was a look that crossed his face but I didn't catch it. It was gone to fast, then he turned his attention back on the guy he was sat with. What ever they were talking about Jackie's face was now serious.

" Doll come here and give me a hug. Place just hasn't been the same without you." I walk over to Tina with a big smile on my face. Tina pulled me into a hug. After a few minutes she pulled back and cupped my face with her hands. " You look good but the phone stays on ok. Because some of us have been going bat shit crazy not knowing how you were." 

" I know I'm sorry. I thought It was for the best but I've missed you guys so much" Tina could hear the emotion in my voice. Giving me a little wink she let my face go and took my hand and walked me over to where Jackie was. Pulling the stool out I placing my bag onto the seat and took my Leather jacket off and hung it over the back of the stool. Walking to the side of Jackie he saw me standing there and pushed his stool back away from the bar. He moved his legs and opened his arms wide so I could walk into them. I put my arms around his neck and stood in between his legs, resting my face on his shoulder. Jackie didn't say anything he put one arm around my waist and with the other hand he stroked my head.  Jackie seamed off, quiet. But I put it down to what had happen last night at the restaurant.

The guy behind me cleared his throat.  " Jackie I see you lost your manners while I've been away"

Letting go of Jackie I twisted around so I was facing the unknown guy.  Jackie kept his arm around my waist tight so I couldn't step out of his hold. 

 I extended my hand to the man. "Hi I'm Ellie"

The unknown biker took hold of my hand and brought it to his mouth where he kissed the back of my hand.  "Names Ryder. Seems like I've been missing out. Had I had known I would of come home sooner." Ryder said with a cheeky smile. Ryder was a handsome guy with long black hair pulled into a hair band. with dark brown eyes. He was around six foot tall with at least a weeks worth of stubble on his face. He wasn't as thick set as some of the others but you could still see the outline of his muscles through his cream long sleeved top.

  "Bro I know how you love wetting you dick with pussy but my advise to you is keep it in your pants when it comes to this one!" Jackie warned him.

Ryder's laugh was deep like it came straight from his stomach. " I feel you man, she's your women." Ryder let go of my hand and slapped Jackie on the shoulder.  "Cant say I am not disappointed through."

I was confused as to why Jackie hadn't set Ryder straight on our friend relationship.  "Umm no were not together" I said to Ryder causing his face to light up. "Well I do love Jackie" I continued " A lot but he's one of my best friends. were Just close" turning my face so I could see his.  "Or I'm hoping we can be again"  I said with a smile hoping Jackie could forgive me for not returning all of his calls.