Chapter 12

Chapter 12

IF you do, do any of you guys know any good actor/actress that could play as characters for my story? If you have any ideas please comment or message me heres a list.

Cherry- she's 15, have straight blonde hair and light blue eyes,

Peaches- she's fifteen. haves curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes,

Colton-He's 15, have brown hair and brown eyes.

Rider-somewhat long black hair with blue highlights(actor doesn't need the blue highlights), grey eyes

those are the main characters if you found any actors for these or other characters please comment or message me, THANKS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Colton would you just lay down!" Rider yelled at him and Colton just glared at him. We we're in his room which was quite big, the walls were blue and the floor was wooden and then his bed was covered in dark brown sheets. There was also a couch, desk, a bathroom, and a closet.

"If I want to give Cher a hug, then I want to." Colton told him and Rider sighed shaking his head.

"Colton I don't need a hug." I said and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Really I don't." I told him and he frowned.

"I haven't seen ya in days and you don't even want to hug from me?" He said sadly and I exhaled a breath. He was pretty beat up, bruises on his arms and his right foot just might be broken. That's why don't want him to get up in till Rider and us find a way to explain the bruises and foot.

"Dirt Bike!" Zane said and we all turned to him confused. A Dirt Bike?

"What?" Rider said and Zane groaned.

"Will just say he flipped off a dirt bike." Zane told us and Roy snapped his fingers.

"You have a old dirt bike out back right?" Roy asked and Colton nodded his head.

"Yay, little Rusty is pretty old." Colton said and I couldn't help but laugh a little, he named his dirt bike. "What? I had that thing since I was ten!" Colton complained and I rolled my eyes.

"That one will work." Roy said smiling and Troy nodded his head.

"Let me guess your going to crash the dirt bike out back?" I said and they nodded their heads.

"But first we need to get some more bikes so it looks more really and then we'll crash the bike out back and then maybe wait a day before bringing him to the hospital." Rider said already having planned it out and I shook my head at them. They're so creative. "And if they as will just say that we didn't think it was THAT bad." Rider added grinning and Colton punched him in the arm.

"You guys suck." Colton said trying not to smile. He then sat up in his bed and touched his ankle. "Man this hurts." Colton said and Rider rolled his eyes.

"Your problem dude." Troy said and then Colton threw a pillow at him.

"We're not six you idiot!" Troy then threw the pillow back at him and Colton caught it before it could hit him in the face.

"Your right, we're five!" Colton said and then he threw it again and Troy duck and it hit Rider in the head messing up his hair a little. I bit my lip trying not to laugh at Rider's angered face.

"What the heck, Colt!" Rider yelled clenching his hands into fists and then Colton burst out laughing. "Not funny, Colt! I will kill you next time!" Rider told him and he started mumbling something before going into the bathroom to fix his hair. Another thing about Rider, his doesn't like getting his hair messed up. So he will hurt you if you touch his head. The guys all looked at each other for a second before they all started laughing like idiots. "I'm not deaf!" Rider then yelled but the guys didn't stop laughing.