Epilogue

3 years later

***************************

"Mummy, when's daddy coming home?"

"Only a week left to wait, Mia"

"Really?" I nodded. Luke's career had picked up and he was flying out to America and England all the time to help artists with their music. I heard crying and walked upstairs and into the small bedroom to see our one year old son Jake crying. I picked him up and rocked him in my arms until he stopped before putting him back in the cot so he could sleep. I smiled at him before going back downstairs. I could hear voices in the kitchen and walked round to see Mia and Luke at the island.

"Mummy said you come back in a week"

"I came home early" Mia smiled at Luke before she looked at me making Luke do the same.

"Hey" I said as he walked over to me and hugged me before kissing my cheek.

"Hi, I missed you"

"Same here"

"How are the kids?" Luke asked as Mia ran past us and into the living room.

"Good"

"I have something to ask you that I was thinking about a lot whilst I was away" I urged him to continue. "I missed you so much and it made me realise how much I love you and I don't want to be just boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. So, Madison Tate, will you marry me?" He asked, lowering himself onto one knee as he opened the small box.

"Of course" I nodded almost crying. Luke stood up and slid the ring onto my finger and smiled before kissing me. We heard footsteps and turned to see Mia had reappeared.

"What's that?" She pointed at the ring on my hand. "That wasn't there"

"Daddy and I are getting married"

"Wedding?" We nodded. "Am I a bridesmaid?"

"We'll see" I smiled making her giggle. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist as Mia walked off again. And to think this all started off with Luke being an annoying fuck boy.