21

"Quite whining and help me carry your shit" I said as I grabbed Luke's suitcase off of the conveyor belt. I saw my suitcase coming and picked that up too. Luke was trying to get our phones to work. "We can sort that at the hotel"

"I have other plans for the hotel though" Luke said. An older couple near us heard and looked at us in disgust before moving away.

"Yeah, a dip in the pool then a nice dinner sounds nice"

"Then a quick fuck" He whispered as he began to push the cart towards the last security check.

"Who said it has to be quick?" He smirked before stepping forward and passing our passports to the security guy. He scanned them before handing them back.

"Welcome to New York"

***

"I need a shower" I said as I took off Luke's red and black flannel.

"Can I join?"

"I'll even let you get what you wanted" He smirked and followed me into the bathroom. He started to run the water before we both got undressed. I got in first, washing my hair as did Luke once he joined me. I turned around so my back was facing him as I tried to get all the soap out of my hair. I felt a hand against my back and I was soon pushed against the tiled wall. He turned me around, keeping me pressed against the wall. His fingers ran all over my body before dipping in and out of my entrance. I teased him as I ran my hands up and down his length slowly. I grazed the tip as he rubbed my clit.

"Maddie, stop. Let's at least get to the good bit before I come undone" I stopped and connected our lips instead. "Jump" I carefully did as he said, wrapped my legs around his waist. His dick was trapped between us and he lifted me slightly, positioning my entrance with his tip before slowly bringing me down further.

"Luke, this isn't comfortable"

"Bed?"

"Please" He pulled out yet still carried me and dropped me onto the bed. He repositioned himself above me before thrusting in and out of me again.

"How are you so tight? We fuck everyday" Luke grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head as I wrapped a leg around his waist.

"F-faster" Instead Luke slowed down to a painful speed. "Luke, fuck me like you mean it" He smirked before picking the pace up again.

"I'm gonna cum, Maddie" I was close but not quite there" I nodded and felt myself fill with his load. He pulled out and moved backwards down the bed. His fingers dipped between my folds and I moaned as he spread my legs wider. I reached down and rubbed my clit. Between the two of us, I orgasmed pretty quick.

"Fuck, that was good"

"It's always good"

"The shower sex wasn't so fun"

"Not at all"

"I don't want to do that again"

"Round two?"

"Tomorrow. I need to sleep if we're going to my parents' house tomorrow"