16

"Can we do something?" I asked Luke as we led in my bed.

"Like?"

"Go out"

"How about I take you to dinner tonight?"

"Sounds good"

"Then maybe when we get back we can have round two" I hit his bare chest as he chuckled lowly. "Or we could do round two right now"

"We literally just did round one. If we keep having sex we'll never leave and I won't be able to walk"

"Let's get up" Luke said and got out of bed. He pulled on some boxers and sweat pants whilst I pulled on my underwear and Luke's black shirt. I took Luke's hand, pulling him downstairs and into the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"What do you have?" He asked, taking a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Eggs, toast, bran flakes, corn flakes"

"Corn flakes" He said, taking the box from me and pouring two bowls. I got the milk out and sat opposite him after pouring two glasses of orange juice. "Is Sydney here?"

"Her and Ashton went to her parents for the week"

"Do I get to meet your parents?"

"At some point"

"Where do they live?"

"New York"

"Oh"

"Did you not notice my American accent?" I asked, doing an awful American accent.

"How did I miss that beauty? I'm joking that's the worst thing I've ever heard"

"Anyway, they moved when I moved out and got a job. My dad was always working over there so they thought it would be better"

"So they just left you?"

"Pretty much"

"I was going to say you've got my family now but they seem to like Sydney and Ashton more than us"

"They don't like me, they love you, you're their son"

"We should go to New York and see your parents"

"Do you know how long the flight is?"

"Like a day, it'll be fun"

"I have no money"

"I'll pay"

"How?"

"I have my ways of getting money"

"Stripper?"

"You wish" He winked.

"Stop selling drugs to get money"

"I do have a job you know"

"Really?"

"No. I did though"

"Where?"

"That record store near where you work"

"I love that place"

"I did until they fired me for not turning up. Anyway, my point is I have money from that. A lot of it. And my parents send money every month"

"I have some money from my parents but everything from work goes into this place. Sydney already pays more than half on every bill"

"Is her family rich?" I nodded. "I thought she had a lot of expensive shit"

"I know right"

"Speaking of parents, are you working next Saturday?"

"No, why?"

"My parents have this family dinner every year and I have to go and they invited you"

"I'll go for you, not them"

"That's all I wanted"

"What are you studying at college?"

"Maths"

"I'm dating a smart kid, who would've thought?"

"My mum's a maths teacher. She wants the best for me since I was always the smart one"

"That's why she doesn't want you to end up dating some college whore"

"Exactly"

"And that's what she thinks I am"

"She's just basing that on what she's seen before. My parents barely know about the smoking and all that. They know about the girls to some extent so when they come over like they did the other day and I had a girl here still I'd just say they were my girlfriend. They caught on pretty quick"

"Oh. I thought you said girls don't stay the night?"

"After it happened with my parents once at home and once here I didn't let girls stay. Plus it made ditching them much easier"

"Aren't you nice?"

"Shut up, I'm nice to you"

"True"

"Why didn't you go to college?"

"I didn't know what to study and I wasn't the best student"

"Do you regret not going?"

"Not really"

"What do you want to do with your life? I mean I can't see you working in that crumby clothes store for the rest of your life"

"I want to work in fashion but that's not realistic at all"

"You could be a teacher"

"I haven't got the patience or a degree"

"When did you start working at the store? I've shopped there for years and the I'd only seen you a couple of times before the first time we spoke"

"Like three months ago"

"Why there?"

"I needed the money and I hurt my ankle pretty bad dancing so I had to stop"

"You're a dancer?"

"Yeah. Well, I'm a dance teacher. I was helping out at the studio down town"

"That's cool. I thought you said you couldn't be a teacher?"

"If you're going to a dance studio, you want to dance. You're forced to go to school, not everyone wants to be there"

"True. Can't you go back now?"

"I could. My ankle's fine now. I might go down there next week"

"They'd be stupid not to take you back"

"You haven't even seen my dance. I might be shit"

"Give me a private show and I'll find out"

"You wish"

"Anyway, I should go home so I can get ready and plan for tonight"

"Don't forget your clothes" I called out as he walked towards the hallway.