10

"You gonna stay out here all night?" I asked Luke as I got out his black Mercedes.

"I should get back"

"You can come in"

"I shouldn't"

"Luke, come in" He sighed and gave in, getting out of the car and locking it. Luke seemed wary as we walked towards the elevator and stepped inside. "Are you OK?" I asked as we waited to go up to the fifth floor.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"You sure?"

"It's just been a long time since I've stayed at a girl's house. It's been a long time since I've actually let a girl stay the night so staying the night at her house is a pretty big deal right now"

"You can go if you want"

"No, I want to be with you" He said as the elevator doors opened and we stepped out. He followed me down to the end of the hall where mine and Sydney's apartment was. It was more like a mini house to be honest. It had two floors yet everything was still small and cute. I unlocked the door before kicking off my shoes as soon as I'd stepped inside.

"Nice house"

"Thanks. You want a drink or anything?"

"I'm good" I nodded and started to go upstairs. I turned back around to see Luke looking lost.

"You coming or not?" He nodded and followed after me. "This is my room" I told him as I pushed the door open. "I'm gonna go get changed" I said. "Make yourself at home" I disappeared into the bathroom, quickly removing my make up before trying to reach the zip on my dress. "Fuck" I muttered as I realised there was no chance of my succeeding here. I went back into my room to find Luke sat on my desk chair with only his jeans on, looking down at his phone.

"You alright?" He asked as he looked up.

"Um, can you unzip my dress please?" He nodded and I turned around. One of his hands grasped my shoulder whilst the other gently pulled the zip down to the bottom of my back. "Thanks" I said, expecting him to have moved his hands. He hadn't. Instead his hands moved to my waist whilst he pressed kisses to my shoulders and worked his way along my jawline. I turned around in his arms and pressed my lips to his neck.

"Fuck, Mads" He moaned as I sucked on the skin. "I need you so bad"

"Will you still be here in the morning?"

"For the first time in a long time, yes" I smiled and nodded at him. "Jump, baby"

"I don't like being called baby" I mumbled against his lips as he pressed them to mine. He led us down on the bed so he was between my legs. He stood up again, pulling his jeans off and allowing me to get this stupid dress off. He rummaged around in his pockets before pulling out his wallet and then a condom. "Safety first" He mumbled before getting back on the bed.

"No need for it, I'm on the pill" He smirked as he dropped the packet onto the floor with the rest of the discarded items. His lips attached to mine again and I tugged at the ends of his hair. His hands found their way to my bra clasp as his lips moved to my neck, sucking and kissing until he knew he'd made his mark. My bra was soon on the floor too as were his boxers.

"This is barely fair" He said as he noticed I remained in one more piece of clothing that him. He smirked before hooking his fingers in the sides of my thong and pulling it off. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Please" I practically begged. He smirked before running his fingers down my soaked lips. I moaned at the light touch before gently running my fingertips along the tip of his huge dick. That moan that left his mouth only gave me more confidence as I leant forward and pressed a kiss to it.

"Stop or I'll be done in no time" I did as he said and laid back down on the bed again. He spread my legs further before lining himself up with me. His tip dipped between my folds before pressing against my clit.

"Just fucking do it" I groaned just before he pushed into me. His arms were either side of my head as he rocked in and out. Every now and then he'd dip his head down to kiss me or he'd reach down to play with my boobs. His thrusts got quicker and more forceful the further we went.

"God, you feel so good"

"I don't think God would approve" I mumbled back as I let out another moan. He smirked before grabbing one of my legs and hooking it over his shoulder, letting him go deeper and continuously hit my g-spot. "Fucking hell" I moaned as he kissed my neck and thrust deeper.

"I can't keep going much longer" Luke said as I arched my back, allowing him to push even further into me again.

"Me neither"

"Cum for me baby" As much as I hated the pet name, it pushed me over the edge, making Luke cum too. He collapsed on top of me before pulling out and laying next to me. "Fuck, that may have been the best sex I've ever had"

"Definitely" I agreed as I turned to face him.

"Told you you'd be begging in no time"

"If I knew it would be that good I would've let you do it the first time I met you"

"You're mine, Maddie. All mine" He kissed the mark on my neck before pecking my lips.