13

"Is Luke here?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"None of your business. Is Luke here?"

"Let her in, Mase" I looked behind the tall brunette to see Calum. The guy who I'm assuming is called Mason, moved and let me in. "He's in his room, hasn't left for days. Last door on the left. I nodded and thanked him before following Calum's directions. I soon found myself in front of Luke's door. I knocked and suddenly regretted the decision to come here.

"Go away" I tried the door and found it to be unlocked. I pushed it open slowly and stepped into the room.

"Hey"

"What are you doing here?"

"I thought I should come see you"

"Why?"

"We need to talk" He nodded. I shut the door and sat down next to him on his bed.

"I fucked up, I know"

"Ash told me about your ex"

"Carrie?" I nodded.

"I know she's the reason you can't commit"

"Trust me, I want to be able to but I just don't know if I can go through that again"

"I know but you'll never know unless you try again"

"I'm disgusting. I don't understand why you're even here right now. I've used so many girls"

"You can still change, Luke"

"Why do you like me?"

"To be honest, I have no idea. But I do and that's all that matters" I told him before pressing my lips to his.

"I like you too, a whole fucking lot" He said after pulling away. "That's why I couldn't stay after that night. It was too much for me. When we were just led there, your head on my chest and my arms wrapped around you, I realised that's what I wanted every fucking night and that scared me. I wanted to be with you and I hadn't felt that way in a long time. I feel stronger about you than I did about Carrie. Fuck, I practically love you" I smiled before pressing my lips to his again. "Make up sex?"

"100%" I said as I pushed him down onto the bed. "I'm in control this time" He smirked and nodded as I undid his belt.