06.

I updated! Omg!😂😂 I'm sorry

Narrator

As Justin drove to the high-school, tears were still evident in his eyes. Thoughts running wildly through his mind repeatedly.

'Why would they take her? My princess.'

'How can they take such a beautiful innocent person away from me?'

'My beautiful princess is out there, at god knows where,'

'They could be doing god knows what to her,'

The following thoughts clouded his mind. He brought his hand up to wipe his tears.

 He brought his hand up to wipe his tears

Shaking his head at the vivid thoughts.

He made it to the school and parked in front. Walking inside the gates, he made his way to the infants block.

He turned the corner and saw parents spread out around the rooms waiting for their children. He heard the usual gasps and cameras clicking signalling they were taking photos. He wanted to just turn around and get out there with Mason in his arms.

Soon those pictures will be posted and articles will be written revealing some made up bullshit. Which is not even close to the real deal.

The bell rang and little kids ran out the colourful doors, finding their parents.

Mason walked out of his classroom, looking around the area. Justin noticed and walked up to him.

"Baby," Justin called out. Mason looked up and grinned.

"Daddy! You here!" He smiled.

"Yeah Bub, let's go, before there's traffic," Justin said. Mason nodded and reached up and held Justin's outstretched hand.

They walked out of the school grounds and Justin noticed the paps, discreetly taking pictures. He ignored them and lead Mason to his car.

 He ignored them and lead Mason to his car