07.

This story is underway!

Narrator

The crowd cheered as the fullback made the first winning try.

Happy with himself he looked to see someone in the crowd to see if they were proud of him too. His smile faltered only to seeing the one person not in the crowd.

He scanned the crowd closer, getting no luck. He was interrupted by pats on the back by his teammates.

"Nice man!"

"First try within 6 minutes!"

"Bray! Nice try!"

They congratulated him.

He sucked in a breath and smile.

"Thanks! We're gonna smash them tonight," He winked.

They laughed and got back to their places.

His father saw and immediately knew. His mother wasn't there. The one who was there to get him on top to be in his position now. She wasn't there to cheer him on.

"Dad, something's wrong with Bray," A voice said next to him.

"The game's only started, he can't come over for another 20, Tee," Justin said.

"I know but he looks so devastated," Teegan commented.

Justin didn't know what to say. He hasn't told any of his kids yet. He doesn't know how.

He shook his head. Teegan frowned looking up at her father. 'Something's wrong because mum's not here,' She thought.

"Daddy! Bray-Bray got a try!" Mason cheered interrupting both of them.

"I know baby!" Justin smiled at his youngest.

"Tee, your friends are calling you over," Justin said pointing to her group of friends.

"Yeah, I'll go over there soon, I just wanted to sit with you for a bit," She smiled.

"Alright," Justin smiled softly.

------------------

Throughout the whole game, Justin has avoided the 'Where's mum question,'.

Brayden didn't come over when it was halftime, not allowing Justin to see if he's right.

The stadium was intense. It was 6 and final run. 6 seconds to go. 46-12.

Brayden was running with the ball tucked under his arm. Andrew right next to him backing him up.

The crowd watched as Brayden outran the opponents through the ten metre line and ran past the line, leaning down to touch the ball on the ground.

The stadium erupted in cheers. And the team threw Brayden on their shoulders as they celebrated their first win of the year.

"Wooo!"

"Smashed them,"

"Brayden! Brayden! Brayden!"

The first thing Brayden did was look into the crowd hoping to see the one person he was looking for. His mum.

"Congratulations, North Sydney High, winning home!" The announcer said.

The team cheered and laughed before shaking the other teams hands.

"Good game," They said to each one in the line.

The Bieber family cheered and shouted.

Soon, most people were leaving and Brayden had made his way over.

"Hey fam!" He smiled so happy.

"Congratulations on the last try!" Justin said.

"Bray-Bray! You won!" Mason shouted at him.

"I know babe, where's Ma?"

Justin sucked a breath looking at his phone before speaking.

"Bray, uh I know you go to the winning after party but we need to go for a drive," He said.

The two eldest frowned.

"What why?" Brayden asked.

"Just please, I'm sorry, but we need to go for a drive," Justin pleaded.

"Uh alright," They both said.

Justin sent them both to say goodbye to their friends before leaving.

"Daddy? Where go?" Mason asked drinking his apple juice.

"Surprise baby," Justin replied before buckling him in his seat.

"Alright ready?" Justin asked as the teenagers got in the car.

Both nodded and looked at eachother.

Something's really wrong.

-------------------

Justin parked the car and sighed. He noticed all of his kids had fallen asleep.

"Hey babies, wake up, we're here," He said patting Brayden's muddy knee.

"Mh, where are we?" He stirred.

"Come on, Teegs and Mase are asleep," Justin said ignoring his question.

"Daddy," Mason whined as he got moved.

Justin and Brayden walked up the pathway to the large mansion. It was dark and Brayden couldn't see anything.

Justin knocked on the door and stepped back, rubbing Mason's back.

Soon the door opened.

"Justin," He greeted.

"Jason," Justin said.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

674 words! -not edited-

It was gonna be longer! Sorry!

But I hoped you liked it! Hopefully you know what kind of plot story this is going to be and what I'm trying to write.

Was the part with Brayden looking into the crowd for his mum make you feel a bit sad? I wanted it to be more detailed but I'm tired...

Who's Jason?🤔

I was gonna add another part but decided to write it in the next chapter.

💋S.