03.

Zayn

I stirred as the bright sun hit me, making me hide my face into the soft pillow. Resting there for a moment, my head moved up making me blink my eyes open. I was met with a tan tattooed chest.

I looked up to see my husband still asleep. His mouth slightly open, light snores escaping his lips. I felt his arms wrapped around my body. I gently got up and out of his embrace to shut the curtains. Laying back down, Justin's arms automatically found themselves around my body again.

"Good morning, my love," I said leaning up and kissing the corner of his lips. Which turned into a curve. "Good morning, beautiful," He whispered. His eyes still closed.

I smiled and leaned my head against his chest again. Taking a breath of content. "Last night was amazing, thank you," He said pulling me up as we were face to face. "Your welcome. You deserve it," I said cuddling into him.

"Honestly I was never expecting the surprise party," He said. "Good," I said nodding to myself. "It was a surprise after all," I said sassily. "Cheeky," Justin grinned.

It was currently 2nd March. Meaning yesterday was Justin's birthday.

We laid there in silence, feeling content.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, making us jump. The sound of small feet running across the carpet. The bed dipping and abruptly making us bounce. "Mumma! Daddy!" My youngest screamed.

"Baby, inside voice," I slightly scold. "Sorry mumma," He apologised, still jumping. "Hey buddy," Justin greeted with pain in his voice. I looked down at him, to see his pained facial expression. His face scrunched up. Eyes squeezed shut. The blanket tipped up to his shoulders. Looking down at Mason and my mind clicked.

"Mason, baby, why don't you get your brother and sister up, while we get ready?" I said, hoping he'll agree. "Okay mummy," He saluted and hopped of the large bed. "Be careful, get your brother to help you down the stairs," I said before he was at the door. "I'm a big boy mummy," He said turning around. "I know baby but the stairs are bigger and I don't want you hurt," I said being the worrying, caring mother I am.

"Alright mummy, I'll get Bray-Bray to help me," He said before he was out the bedroom door.

I looked down at my husband. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Umm.. yeah.." He said. "I seriously didn't need that," He said looking at me. "Aww," I said.

If you haven't noticed but Justin was still naked and Mason just jumped on him, more specifically on his privates.

"Have a shower babe," I said, slipping on my robe. "You're not showering with me?" Justin said still under the blanket. I shook my head. "I've got three babies to feed," I said. "Oh come on, morning sex is the best.. Especially in the shower..." He said whining.

"Ew dad!" Brayden said walking past the door with Mason on his back singing. Teegan trailing behind them. "You're gonna do it too, son!" Justin yelled at the door. I gasped. "No, not under this roof!" I added.

"Maybe I have!" He yelled his voice sounding distant. My eyes widened. "What?!" I screamed. "Joking mum!" I heard my eldest laugh.

"That's not funny, Justin," I said slapping his exposed chest. He laughed. The thought of my eldest child growing up right before my very eyes make me sad. "If he has, he's in the game early," Justin commented chuckling, making me smack him again. "Oh my lord, stop!" I said shaking my head. "You're gonna encourage him," I said, frowning at the previous thought.

"Aww babe, what's wrong? It apart of life," He said, sitting up and wrapping his arms around me. "I know, it's just...He's eighteen now. The other day I heard him talking to Andrew about how they're gonna move in together. Leave the nest," I sighed, leaning into his warm body. "He won't need me anymore. He'll be independent," I said with tears in my eyes. "Baby, Brayden will always need you, always. You're his wonderful mother. One who brought him into the world and gave him life, Yeah, he might be moving but he'll always come back. I promise," Justin said kissing my forehead and rocking us back and fourth.

"Thank you," I said.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

an: Chapter 3! Wasn't really planned. But it leads up to the upcoming chapters.. Will show the beginning of my plans for the story. Actually excited for this! LEAVE A COMMENT!

Aww, Mumma Zayn getting emotional about Brayden.

Question Of The Chapter: What's your New Years resolution?

Stay you, stay gold, love ya💞

- S

~not edited~ word count: 726