02.

Zayn

I pulled up to the building and and switched the engine off. I grabbed my handbag and phone and made my way to the entrance. Walking inside, relieve I had no trouble in getting in as most of the time there would be paparazzi waiting to get a photo.

It really annoys me sometime. I mean 24/7, they just wait and wait outside just to get one good picture of me leaving or going somewhere, what's so good about that?

I smiled as I saw receptionist. "Good morning, Leah," I greeted. She looked up from the computer and smiled. "Good morning, Mrs Bieber!" She smiled. "How was your holidays?" I asked stopping at the desk for a small chat.

"Oh my holidays were great! Thank you, Brennan proposed!" She said grinning brightly, showing me her diamond ring. I gasped. "Oh congratulations!" I said walking around to give her a hug. "Thank you," She smiled. "Your welcome!" I smiled going back to the front of the desk.

"I better get a start on working but tell me later the details, yeah? I expect an invite!" I winked, collecting my bag and made my way to the elevator. "For sure!" I heard her reply. I smiled as I got in the elevator and pressed the designated floor.

From there I was met with my CO-CEO and best friend. "Ryan!" I smiled walking out and gave him a tight hug. "Hey lovely," He smiled. We pulled away. "Looking sexy today," He winked. "Gotta look great on the first, I'm a fashion designer," I said flicking my hair and walking to my office.

"Yeah of course! But not sexy though," He said walking in behind me. "This is not sexy," I said sitting down in my seat. "Yes, it is," He said sitting on the seat in front of the desk. "No, it's not," I said looking down at the first assigned work of the year. "Yes, it is," He said once again, persistently getting on my nerves.

"Do you want me to hit you?" I asked, staring him in the eye, making sure he got the memo that I was dead serious and wasn't lying. "You wouldn't," He said smirking. "You're right, only cause you're my best friend and I love you." I said. "But I really should," I added. He laughed.

"How'd it go with Mason?" He asked looking out at the window behind me. "Oh god, all I'll say is paps were there and you know how he is with them," I sighed. "Aww poor Mase, is he good now?" He asked pouting. "Yeah! Cheered up soon after thanks to Bray and Andrew," I said smiling. "That's good," He nodded. "It's sad that they won't even give you some privacy to even drop your kids at school, especially on their first day," He said, shaking his head.

I nodded. "I mean, they were there on Brayden's and Teegan's first day aswell," He said, looking down and fixing his button up. "Yeah, I know," I sighed and grabbed a pencil and started to randomly draw

"Hey, what's the new assistants name?" I asked as I looked up from my doodling. "Um, her name's Ellie, why?" He asked. "I need a coffee, can you call her in?" I asked.

Ryan got up to press a number on the phone. "Hi Mrs Bieber, what do you need?" A small girl voice asked politely through the speaker. "Hi Ellie, it's Ryan. Can you come into Mrs Bieber's office," Ryan asked. I heard something drop. "S-sure, I'll be there in a second," She said. Her voice etched with nervousness. "Aww she sounds cute," I said, looking at Ryan.

After a few seconds, there was a knock on the door. "Come in," I said. The door opened reveal a small girl just older then Brayden with long brown hair. She looked familiar. "Good morning," was the first thing she said.

"Ah, Ellie, this is CO-CEO -also my best friend- Mrs Bieber," Ryan introduced. "Ellie, nice to meet you," I said smiling, extending my hand out to her. She shakily shook my hand. "Mrs Bieber, nice to meet you," She smiled.