zero

NOTE: don't be silent readers🥺

TITLE: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

zayn

"mama! mama!" i hear as i'm pulled out of my slumber. my eyes open to see wide blue eyes. "my baby! good morning chookie" i smile, hugging my youngest and littering his face with kisses.

"mama, stop! it tickles" his sweet giggles fill the room. i feel movement beside me and my husband's soft face comes into view.

"hey! why wasn't i invited to this cuddle fest?!" justin says smiling. "ahh daddy, the sun's awake! so it is the morning, good morning dada" ayaan yells excitedly.

"i love you mama and dada" he smiles hooking an arm around us both. "i love you so much baby" we coo. "can i have blueberry pancakes today?" he asks sitting in front of us.

"of course chook! it's a special day. you start big boy school today, are you excited?" justin asks. ayaan nods his head excitedly. "yes yes, i am gonna have so much fun"

"you will baby, it's gonna be a great day!" i say getting out of bed and opening the curtains. "it's a good day to have a great day" ayaan yells. "that's right chookie, now let's go downstairs and start our day" i say coaxed him off the bed.

he jumps off happily and grabs my hand. i smile at my husband and give him a quick kiss. "good morning love" he smiles back "morning sweets"

"let's go wake up bubby and sissy" i say walking out of the bedroom. "sissy is in the shower but bubs told me to go away" he frowns. "that's not nice! let's wake him up right now" i say opening his door.

the room is dark with the curtains drawn. "chookie if that's you, get out" i hear my eldest mumble. "you better not be talking to me young man" i say walking into the room.

"ma please it's too early" he whines pulling his blanket up over his head. ayaan jumps on the best and lays on top of his brother. "bubby the sun is awake so we gotta wake up and eat!" ayaan says over the blanket, right over alex's face.

"we get to have pancakes today" he says. "hmm are they blueberry?" alexander asks. ayaan grins and rips the blanket. "yes! daddy said he's gonna make them"

"well what are we waiting for?! blueberry pancakes are waiting for us!" alexander smiles and grabs ayaan swinging him around.

"gmorning mama" he says before leaving the room. "good morning love, your clothes are ironed and ready for you on the desk" i mention to him. "thanks, you're a queen!"

i laugh before following my boys downstairs. the smell of blueberries fills my nose. ayaan sitting at the island, talking animatedly to justin while he flips the pancakes.

"where's lysey?" justin asks as i stand behind ayaan fixing his hair. "she's in the shower daddy" ayaan pipe in nibbling on a blueberry that alex stole from the bowl. "ay keep your paws away from my bluebs" justin swats alex's hand away, making ayaan giggle.

"chookie told me to!" alex says pointing to his brother. ayaan gasps "no i did not" justin and i laugh. "good morning princess" justin says as our only daughters walks in.

"morning everyone" she smiles while giving me a hugging. "good morning my pretty girl, you're up early this morning" i say keeping my arms wrapped around her.

"yeah gotta get in before these two monsters take over" she laughs pointing at her brothers. "excuse you, you're the one who leaves their hair everywhere!" alex says. "yeah and those bobby stick things" ayaan adds.