one

please don't be silent readers! i won't know if you like the story

TITLE: DOWN DAYS AND LUNCH WITH JED

zayn

"come in!" i say hearing a knock. "zaynie, you never replied so i took the liberty of visiting anyways" my best friend says waltzing in with takeout bags.

"h, you know i'm on a diet" i sigh looking back at my design. he walks around and sits on desks beside me. "zee.. zee.. zaynieee.. zayn. please look at me" i shake my head.

"please.. please come sit on the lounge with me" he says before moving over to the 3 seat sofa. "harry, i'm not hungry" i frown as he owns up some containers on the table.

"i know, they're for me" he says before taking a spoonful. "baby zee, please talk to me" he says bumping my knee with his. "i... i don't know, i try to not let it get to me but i just keep hearing it everywhere i go" i frown looking at him as my eyes well up with tears.

"babe you know they're wrong" he says. "they're just stupid idiots that just want cheap money" he wipes my the tears that have fallen down my face. "whatever they say is not true" he says. it is. "but.. it has to be.. if they keep saying it.." i whisper.

harry shakes his head beside me. "no.. they are absolutely wrong and they are so cruel.. they don't care who they attack" i huff. "i just.. it's my fault really.. i wanted to keep ayaan away from the cameras.. and now they see his eye colour.. his fúcking eye colour.. they just assumed i cheated on justin!" i cry.

"and.. i just.. sometimes when i do look at myself in the mirror.. i absolutely hate it! i'm so disgusting!" i continue. he gasps. "zayn you are the most beautiful person i have ever seen and met, you're absolutely gorgeous"

"no! i'm so big and it's all my fault" i cry as i think about what happened a couple months ago. "nothing is your fault!" "then why hasn't justin loved on me since it happened?! he's disgusted with me"

"he is not disgusted with you, he probably thinks you just need time to heal" he says hugging me tightly. it was my fault. i got in the car. i killed our baby.

"how could you have known that car was gonna hit into yours" he says. "i didn't but i got in the car knowing i wasn't allowed" i sigh.

"and you are not fat, you have the most perfect curves, i'm kinda jealous" he says. "i'm just tall and lanky" he refers to himself. i giggle. "you really are daddy long legs" "hey!"

"hey! who are you calling daddy and why is it not me?" i heard behind me. i turn around and look face to face with my husband smiling goofily.

"justin.. what are you doing here?" i say wiping my tears before getting up. he brings me into his arms. "i love you sweets, never forget that" he whispers.

"she was my baby first before you even looked at her" harry adds in. i laugh. "i just moved here and you were always hogging her attention" justin replies looking at my best friend. "hmm yeah and i have one day off school and you've already cuffed her" harry huffs sitting back down to eat.

"and to answer your question sweets, you weren't answering you phone and harry said he bought lunch so i invited myself" justin says also sitting down as harry hands him a spoon. "yum mango chicken"

"yeah well i have work to do so while you sit here, i'll be at my desk" i say. this design has been doing my head in all week, i can't get it right. i sigh. "ah ah, sit with us! i wanna talk about my little man and how he went on his first day!"

justin gasps. "my baby didn't even cry, he ran as soon as he saw his teacher" he fake cries. "aww my little man is growing up" harry tears. "yeah he just sent us a kiss and was on his way" i sigh remembering this morning.

"wow that seems like only yesterday when you told me you were pregnant with him" harry says to me. "i know, he's grown up so quick and he's so mature, it's scary" i say. "he gets it from his mama" justin says kissing my cheek.

"hmm and what about my teenagers?" harry asks. "al and lyse were good. alex starting his senior year also has me emotional" i sniff. "my babygirl brought home a guy the other day" justin huffs.

"what?!" harry yells. "what did you do?" "i was like who tf are you? the young boy probably pissed his pants" justin chuckles. "yeah justin didn't know, annalyse was too nervous to tell him so i just invited him for dinner and just let jay find out in his own... i said we just had some extra guests"

"not my favourite type of guest" justin says grabbing a water out of the small bar fridge in my office. "i'm coming over next time! i need to meet this youngin" harry says clapping his hands. "i will, and you can interrogate him with me" justin says smiling. "leave jack alone!" i laugh.

"ew that's a shit name" harry comments. "probably a shit guy" he adds. "that's what i said!" justin replies. "yeah and your names are any better" i say not looking up from my work.

"oh i've missed our jed lunches" harry smiles happily. (j - javadd, e - edward, d - drew = JED)

as justin and harry make conversation, i sit at my desk thinking about life.. about everything. i feel someone staring and it's my husband. we communicate with our eyes and i know he wants to talk later.

i don't wanna talk about what's my fault and how ugly i am..

🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝🥝

are we liking it so far? i'm really pulling things out of my a** as i don't have a proper idea on how i want the story to go.

as always: feedback and comments appreciated

- S.