00.

Zayn

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a tattooed chest. I lifted my head to see my beautiful husband peacefully sleeping. Soft snores escaping his lips. I smiled.

I slipped out of his warm embrace and saw it was 6:10AM. I turned around and leaned down to place a soft kiss to his forehead. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom before making sure his nude body was covered with the blanket, in case one of the kids ran in. Especially Mason.

Discarding my robe, I stepped into the large shower. My body relaxed as the hot water poured over my tanned skin. I begin to wash my body and jumped when I felt a hand slip around my body.

"Shh, it's me," He whispered. My body shivered from his husky voice. "Justin," I said leaning my body against his. "Good morning baby," He said, placing soft kisses on the tops of my shoulders and back of my neck. "Morning love," I said, closing my eyes loving the feeling. He now had the body wash and was washing my body.

His hands travelling all over my body. Not missing a spot. After a few minutes he was done. As I had washed his body. "I love you," I said. He smiled. "I love you more, beautiful," He said making my cheeks flush. He chuckled and snaked his arms around my tiny waist.

After 30 minutes, we were done showering, along with giving and receiving sweet passionate kisses.

Justin handed me two towels. Thanking him, I wrapped one around my body and the other around my hair. Walking over to the sink with the foggy mirror. I held my towel while I brushed my teeth. Spitting the mouth wash out. I rinsed the sink out and walked out to the walk-in-wardrobe.

Seeing Justin slip on casual clothes, just a pair of light washed jeans and a red colourful Nirvana shirt. I decided on a short slim black and white dress.

Walking into the bathroom once again, I dried my hair and put light curls in it. Applying light make up.

Stepping into the bedroom I saw Justin slipping on his gold bracelets, I had gotten him for a present. Walking over to the shared vanity, I applied perfume and my everyday jewellery.

I looked into the mirror and smiled at my appearance. I heard a whistle. "Damn baby, looking beautiful as always," He said as I looked at him through the mirror, he was walking out of the bathroom with his hair done. I blushed hard.

"Thanks," I said. 8 years and you'd think I'd be used to his compliments. "Looking good yourself," I complimented. "I know," He said so cockily. I raised a brow. "I'm joking, but thanks love," He laughed giving me a hug.

We made our way out of the master bedroom. Splitting, Justin went to wake the two oldest kids. While I woke the little. Walking into his room, I smiled at the lump underneath the blanket on the bed.

I walked over the head of the bed and pulled the blanket up. Laughing when I saw a pair of feet. Walking to the end of the bed, lifting up the cover to see him peacefully sleeping. "Baby," I whispered shaking him a bit. He didn't move. He's a very heavy sleeper. All of them are. "Monkey, wake up," I said. This time he stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes, rubbing them. "No, no. Don't do that love," I gently say taking his hands away.

"Mumma," He smiled lifting his arms. I picked him up and sat him on my lap. "Good morning monkey," I said kissing his forehead. "Morning," He mumbled in my chest. "Guess what? You go to big boy school today, aren't you happy?" I asked. He lifted his head and smiled. "Yes, I get to make new friends!" He said excitedly.