01.

Zayn

"Okay, we're here. Everyone have a good first day, Mase I'll walk you in love," I said pulling up the school and looking through the rear-view mirror to see them all nod.

"Uh mum?" Brayden said. "Mm?" I asked, now suddenly confused as to why both Brayden and Teegan haven't made a move to get out of the car. "Look?" He said. I diverted my attention to the direction he was pointing making me frown at the sight.

A crowd of paparazzi at the gate entrance of the school.

Shit. Why? Why must they be here on Mason's first day? His first bloody day!

"Okay, scratch that. I'll go in with all of you," I said looking at the big crowd. "Everyone ready? No talking or stopping, got it?" I said. "Got it," They all replied.

We all got out and some of the paps noticed, immediately clicking fills my ears. "Come here Bub," I said to Mason after opening the door. He unbuckled himself and got his school bag and reached his arms out.

"Mumma, lots of people," Mason said a little freaked out, pointing over to the crowd of paparazzi.

"It's okay love, I've got you," I said assuring him. He nodded.

We made our way over to the entrance, almost quickly getting swarmed in the crowd.

"Biebers! Biebers! Biebers! Over here!"

"Brayden!"

"Teegan!"

"Mama Bieber!"

"Mason!"

"Look over here!"

They shouted left and right.

Tugging on my clothes, I heard Mason whimper. "Mumma," He said clinging to me as tightly as he can.

"No pictures!" Mason said looking out. "I said no pictures," He said almost crying. I pulled him closer and tried to walk quickly through the crowd.

Sighing in relief as we got past the gates. Thanking Principal Daniels, for not allowing paparazzi on school grounds because of the student who go there.

"Okay baby, you're alright," I said rubbing his back in a soothing motion.

"Mumma, too many, no pictures," Mason cried, few tears running down his chubby cheeks. "Hey! Hey! It's alright, we're inside," I said wiping the fallen tears.

We walked the long path to the office building to get timetables for Brayden and Teegan. Mason was still shaken up. His fears of tight spaces and loud noises.

"Mum, so you want me to hold him?" Brayden asked, looking at his younger brother sympathetically. "Bub, do you want to go to your brother?" I asked whispering in his ear. He lifted his head a nodded tear stains down his cheeks.

I kissed his forehead before handing him over to Brayden. Brayden embraced him in his arms and started whispering in his ear. A few seconds later Mason was giggling. I smiled.

"Bieber!" I heard a boys voice. We all looked up to see Brayden's best friend and partner in crime, running up to us. "Brayden!" He said.