Best Date Ever!

CHAPTER 45:

"You're all I think about, baby!" ~Still The One, One Direction.

Friday, 14th February 2014

LOUIS' POV

As usual, I was standing outside my boyfriend's house, waiting for him. Why? 'Cos today was Valentine's day, and we were going to spend it in style.

Even though we have no idea how we'll do that.

Niall instantly appeared beside me, startling me. "Boo!" he grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, Nialler," I ruffled his hair, pulling him closer and pecking him on the lips.

"Ready for the most awesome date ever?" I asked cheekily.

Niall nodded, eyes gleaming. "Hell yeah! Where are we goin'?"

My shoulders slumped. "I have no freaking idea." Seriously, I spent all night trying to come up with more date ideas than the original one I had thought of, cos that one seemed a bit too cliche and simple. Well, I'm not having any other genuis ideas so I'm going to have to go with it.

"Okay," Niall began, as we got inside my car. "So basically, we'll spend half of today doing what you chose for the date, then the other half what I chose?"

I nodded in affirmation. "Mhmm, that's what I'd said."

"Cool! So, you first Lou!"

I chuckled sheepishly. "It's actually a pretty stupid idea, not at all original, and-"

Niall cut me off. "I bet it's going to be amazing, cos you always say that before every awesome date you take me on."

I laughed. "I guess. So Nialler, you hungry?"

Niall looked over at me like I was possessed. "Of course I am."

I laughed loudly. "Of course! Why did I even ask?"

~*~

"Here?" Niall asked, gasping in surprise. I parked the car in the parking lot and hopped out, Niall copying my actions. I unlocked the car and smirked at a still starstruck Niall.

"You okay, Nialler?"

"We're really gonna go in there? You're amazing, Louis!" And then I was tackled in a Horan hug. I laughed, burying my face in Niall's soft hair.

"Yes, love, we're going in there. And I take it you like my part of the date?"

"I'm gonna love it! Now come on!" Niall spoke giddily, seizing my hand and dragging me to the entrance of the newly opened, London's biggest, all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant.

~*~

"Slow down, Nialler!" I laughed, clutching my stomach. No, I wasn't clutching my stomach cos I was laughing so hard at my pig of a boyfriend, but cos I had eaten so much, that I could go my whole life without eating another bite. I was stuffed.

But apparently, Niall had a bit more space left in that bottomless bit of his, as he was busily shovelling spaghetti in his mouth, his eyes gleaming as he occassionally looked down at the plate of food. That's true love right there.

"C'mon, Lou! Eat!" Niall urged me, his mouth full. I rolled my eyes adoringly. I had already lost an eating race with Niall, and I am not taking any more risks.

"You go ahead babe, I'm already full," I patted my flat stomach, that didn't feel like it should be flat right now, not at all. Niall shrugged, and moved on to some pizza slices.