Truth Or Dare

CHAPTER 19:

 "My heart is racin', he's turning around. I reach for his hand and I say...." ~C'mon C'mon, One Direction.

Thursday, 29th August 2013

ZAYN'S POV:

"Happy birthday mate!" I bro-hugged my best friend again for the sixth time as soon as I saw him. Pulling back, I winked at him.

"So, when's the party?" I asked giddily even though I knew the answer very well and Liam rolled his eyes playfully.

"Of course, Mr. Party Guy. It's tonight. And yes, you're planning it." I grinned and saluted him.

"Sir, yes sir!"

Liam raised his eyebrows. "You're in an awfully good mood today?"

I nudged him. "Yeah, cos it's my best mate's birthday! You can finally drink legally with me bro!" Liam laughed and shook his head.

I don't know why I was in a good mood today. Well, I shouldn't question it, just enjoy it till it gets sour.

It was lunch time and we were now in the cafeteria. Liam and I along with our friends made our way to our reserved table, everyone watching us like always. Not that I mind.

Just then, Danielle came over with her friends aka Harry and the boys and kissed Liam, sitting down beside him for a while. Harry glanced at me with a smile. I, of course smirked back at the lad. And of course this didn't go un-noticed 'cos the girls and even some guys instantly started chanting 'Zarry' and I groaned.

Good mood, gone.

You see, ever since this morning, when I'd asked Harry how he was feeling now, in homeroom class, it was a big mistake. 'Cos instantly people started making up stuff. And the fact that we're always riling each other up added fuel to the fire.

They were all talking about fucked up shit like opposites attract and enemies falling for each other. Pssh, idiots.

Now, something stupidly ridiculous happened as well, and that is that people have started shipping us. I asked Perrie what the actual fuck that meant, and her reply was when someone likes the idea of two people being together, they ship them. And join their names together. And she ships Zarry too.

Well then.

Liam was chuckling. "I think I ship Zarry too. Even more than Ziam."

"Oh, shut up Liam!"

Harry's cheeks were flushed red as he scurried away with the guys, and I couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable he looked.

Wait, adorable? Ah, fuck it. I don't even know anymore.

~*~

"Well mate, the party doesn't look to bad," Liam commented, staring down at his huge decorated backyard from the stairs. I snorted.

"Too bad? It's freaking awesome! Why? 'Cos I planned it!"

Liam raised his hands up. "Kidding Z. I love it! Thanks."

We climbed down and joined in, Liam instantly being swarmed by people and being congratulated for turning 18.

Now, about the party. It was in full swing, with drinks being passed everywhere, music shaking the ground. This was a party birthday party, not a relatives one. Liam was sensible. That one will be held again when his parents will be home.

People were making out in the pool and on every flat surface and... wow. People just don't have dignity these days.

I shook my head and proceeded to get myself a drink, flirting with some pretty ladies on the way. Hey, I'm a free bird now.