Trouble

CHAPTER 30:

"Am I asleep, am I awake or somewhere in between? I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me." ~Truly Madly Deeply, One Direction.

Friday, 1st November, 2013

ZAYN'S POV

It took me a full five seconds to realize where I was, as I was awoken by warm sunglight hitting my face. I shifted around the small bed and a smile instantly formed on my face when I felt a warm body pressed against my chest, small puffs of breaths fanning my collarbone.

I admired the adorable sleeping boy in my arms, the sunlight making his hair appear a shade of golden. I cuddled my boyfriend closer and he squirmed a little as his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning babe," I greeted him and pecked his nose.

Before I could register what happened, I was being straddled by Harry, who leaned down and planted a short but firm kiss on my mouth and placed his hands on my bare chest.

"Mornin'," he replied huskily with a sleepy but sexy smirk.

"Now that's what I call a good morning," I murmured, getting a bit turned on but Harry thankfully got off my lap, lying back beside me.

"Oh crap! What time is it?!" Harry scrambled up and slapped his hands on the night stand, checking the time on his phone. I laughed. "Relax babe, we have a good hour till we've to be at school," I informed him, getting off the bed and gathering my tux and shoes from last night. "Speaking of which, I gotta go back to my place and get ready for school."

Harry springed off the bed and grabbed my upper arms. "Please don't go yet! You always leave so quick whenever you stay here! You can wear my clothes to school like that other time, and you can shower here and have breakfast and-" I pecked him on the lips to stop his babbling. Though he looked so cute and flustered when he did that.

"Alright love, I'll stay. You go grab me some clothes for me and I'll go shower real quick."

"Okay!" Harry grinned preciously and pecked me on the cheek, practically skipping to his closet. God, he is so damn adorable!

I took a quick shower and got out as fast as I could, before I could let my perverted thoughts of Harry in the shower take over my head.

I smiled as I saw the hipsta please t-shirt and cargo shorts laid on the bed, and changed into them while Harry showered.

I styled my hair and was ready the same time as Harry. He grabbed his book bag and we walked downstairs. Suddenly a furry thing wrapped around Harry's ankle and started meowing loudly.

"Oh, hi lovely!" Harry pried the furry cat off his leg and bundled her into his arms. "Let's get my Dusty some food, eh?" He cooed to Dusty and carried her to the kitchen, taking her food out of the cupboard and pouring it into the cat bowl.

"Don't you have to get your books?" Harry asked, gesturing to his book bag.

I shook my head. "Nah. I've all the ones I need in my locker at school."

Harry nodded, then grinned. "So, what's for breakfast?" I asked cheekily.

"Er..."

I grabbed Harry's arm and steered him to the front door. "Let's hit the Starbucks then, no buts."

"M'kay, I'll just go check on Mum first."

"Harry are you up?" Harry's Mum called out from her room, just as Harry was about to go inside.