Chapter III - It's gone, it's gonna kill us all!

Tayla

Oh, well, hello to you too best friend. She kept pulling me along till we ended up in the girl's bathroom. I looked around and saw it was empty. Since when are the girls bathrooms empty. I looked around again but only saw Jessie. Oh, no, she has that look on her face, the one where her eye brows pull together and her nose twitches. She's two seconds away from crying. I walked towards her and pulled her into a stall, sat her on the toilet lid and crossed my arms over my chest.
"Spill" I demanded. She looked around the room like I had before looking for people so I closed the door and locked us in the stall, I than sat on the ground, disgusting I know, and stared at her wide eyed.  

"Jessie, what happened" I said with concern. She looked me in the eye and started to explain.

"Man, that dude is disgusting, I'll punch his man junk myself" A grin spread across my lips, she made out with Ben while everyone was videoing.
"You kissed Ben" I sang

 I knew she would try and date Ben, but I didn't know she'd get a start on it straight away. There was one thing I just didn't understand "Why did you kiss him?" I asked staring into her eyes. She signed and looked at me.

"Adrian was being a dick to me, and Ben was obviously going to defend me so I kissed him instead" She said playing with her fingers.

"Yeah well kissing him probably wasn't the smartest thing to do." I said looking at the roof. What is that? I looked back at her to see she was definitely confused so I cut her off before she could say something. "If this Adrian guy hates Ben then having Ben kiss the girl he wants was probably a dick move, and believe me, Adrian wants you" She stared at me and cocked an eye brow but then she finally realised what I'd said.
 "Holy shit! Tayla, what the hell do I do now! I've probably just ruined Ben's life."

"I don't know" I said looking back at the roof. What the hell is that? But I was cut off by screaming. I stumbled out of the stall and started to panic. I couldn't stop screaming so I clamped my hand over my mouth.
"What? What's wrong Tayla?" She said in a panicked voice. I pointed to the roof in the bathroom stall.

"There's a great huge friggin' spider in there!" I couldn't stop staring at it. It was missing a leg and everything. Pain started shooting up from my shoulder. What the? I looked at Jessie to see her pissed off beyond return.
"What the shit Tayla!" she screamed as she slapped my shoulder again. "It's a damn daddy long legs!" she said as she continued to slap me.

"Legs! Exactly! It only has seven! What I want to know is who ate the eighth!" I said pointing at the spider which was no longer there. My eyes widened as I started at the empty space where the spider had disappeared. I looked around frantically. Where the hell did it go.

"Tay what are you doing?" she asked confused. I backed away slowly, still pointing at the invisible spider.
"It's gone! It's gone and it's gonna frigging kill us all!" I screeched as I ran out the bathroom door. Jessie followed me laughing, she linked her arm into mine and we walked to the cafeteria. Man I'm not really hungry anymore, there just so, I hate them, they're the creepiest things ever. I brought a bottle of water and sat at a table in the sun. Jessie sat down with her sandwich still smirking. I sighed and then remember what we were talking about in the bathroom.

"I still can't believe you kissed him. Before you were acting like it was a bad thing. Was it bad? "I asked. She looked at me with her eyes wide and started to shake her head.
"No, no it was amazing, I've kissed people before but, man, Ben was definitely the best. When I think about it I can still fell my lips tingling" she said touching her lip with her hand. "It's just..." she sighed "I've just never been kissed like that and I totally freaked out and I only met him like two hours ago, it's going to be weird around him now" She looked worried but started to laugh. "Everyone was watching! Have I hit a new level of slut or what" She said giggling. "But for a nerdy guy he does have really good arm muscles"