Chapter XXII - Knockin' on Heavens door.

Tayla

"Please mum, pleeeeeeease!" I begged as we finished cleaning the dishes. I closed the dishwasher and jumped on the counter top.

"Tayla, stop fighting me on this"

"But mum please! She's annoying! I love her but she's annoying please! Don't make us sit through it for two hours, mum I'm begging you!"

"Tayla your taking Ginny in your car. End of discussion"

"Muuuuuuum!" I wined as she walked out of the kitchen. I groaned and walked out after her.

"Are we ready to go? We need to leave now, it's already 7:30" my dad said taking charge. Everyone picked up there stuff and walked out to the cars.

"Tayla's leading" Will said walking up to my dad. "You've got the boat and I don't want to be stuck behind you doing 60 in a 100 zone"

"I don't go that slow, your mother goes that slow" he said standing by the car door. Mum pulled out the GPS and gave it to Will.

"Tayla!" Dad yelled. I opened the car door and looked up.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"No speeding or lane hopping. Don't try to act cool and drive safely" I saluted and got in the drivers seat.

"Who's in the front?" Gabriel asked standing with Will.

"Me!" Will and Jessie both said at the same time.

"Scissors, paper, rock it" I said.

After a few minutes Jessie got in the front seat with a grin.

"Winner!" she yelled.

"Ginny needs to be in the middle, she's the smallest" Will said getting in behind Jessie's seat. "Gin! Hurry up or you can go with mum!" He yelled. She ran over to the car and crawled over Will to get inside.

"What did mum say?" I asked her.

"To not be annoying" I hid my smile and looked at Gabriel who was standing off to the side.

"Why are you standing around? Get in" I said. Jessie stuck her head out the opened car door.

"Get in loser, were going shopping" she quoted.

"Oi, get your head back inside and set up the GPS" I said starting the car. Gabriel got in and sat behind my seat.

"Sommer set dam?" Jessie asked scrolling through the device.