Chapter XIX - Yay, it's story time!

A/N Night_Shade98 made the cover above and it's amazing, don't you think?! If you're ever in need of a cover Night_Shade98 does astounding covers! Give her chance when looking for a new cover, you will not be disappointed in her work!

#I will also be editing this later on, it's just an over view of Destiny, I still need to go into depth about her situation. 

Chapter XIX - Yay, it's story time!

Tayla

"What the hell Jess!" I shouted. The cat looked up with its one eye and jumped off her lap, hobbling away. Oh my gosh, it's missing a foot.

"Thanks Tayla! It took me two hours to get her to sit with me" I stared at her shocked. She stood up and trailed after the cat. I faced Destiny with my mouth hanging open, she only shrugged. I walked after Jessie and found her in the bathroom on her knees petting the cat.

"Please tell me you didn't get it off the streets" she looked up at me and smiled.

"No, I went to the RSPCA, her name is Delilah" she said softly.

"Can I pat it?" I asked.

"Probably not, she's scared out of her mind and I just want her to settle in" she picked up the cat and placed her in a cat basket.

"She's got water, food and a litter tray so she should be alright if we close the door" she stood up and walked out of the room after me.

"That's the creepiest looking cat" I commented.

"She's very friendly, when she's not afraid that is. She was in a car engine and no one knew she was there, she lost her eye and a foot. She is perfectly made though"

"That's really sad... Anyway, I brought a friend over"

"Oh, fresh meat. I have been hungry" she said with a grin. I walked out into the living room and saw her standing at the door awkwardly.

"Oh my gosh, Destiny! I'm so sorry! Come in, sorry. I got side tracked by that cat"

"I adopted a cat today" Jessie said. She walked towards Destiny with her hand held out. "I'm Jessica, Jess or Jessie works"

"Hey I'm Destiny" she said taking her hand.

"Come inside! Sit.. somewhere.." Destiny walked in and sat on the couch, Jess sat on the floor in front of her. "So Tayla made a new friend out of you?"

"She was very persistent, would not leave me alone for the rest of the day" I winked and clicked my tongue, also giving her a thumbs up.

"Hey, us sisters got to stick together" I said. Jessie's eyes brightened.

"Ohhh, it's story time!" she said.

"Story time?" Destiny questioned.

"She called you sister, not friend, meaning you skipped over at least two levels of friendship"

"Turns out... Life tends to screw around a lot of people" I said.

"Damn she's a whore" Jessie replied. "So I was right? It is story time?"

"Technically. I spilled my story and yours" I said. Jessie scoffed and turned to Destiny.

"Figures. She can't let me have anything of my own. Are you sure you want to be friends with that?" She opened her mouth and closed it, unsure of what to say.

"Too late now Destiny, your stuck with me." I said.

"Okay so I'll give you the short version. Today is my mums funeral. And I'm out adopting cats while my dad went to look for work. The only people who attended said funeral was her husband and I. She died of both suicide and an over dose. I've been living with her alone since I was thirteen and since then there hasn't been a day that she wasn't drunk, today and the rest of my life being the exception. So really I lived alone with an abusive monster who stupidly, I do still love. That's pretty much it, I'll leave out my Cinderella complex until next time. What's your story?" she asked.