Chapter XXIII - Daddy's clothes.

Tayla

"You'll need to call your parents" Mum said as soon as she got in my car. Gabriel groaned in the back seat and leaned his head against the window.

"They'll ask a whole bunch of questions, I don't really want to deal with that right now"

"Okay then, I'll take you to the hospital and then I will call them. Is that better?"

"Mhm" he mumbled closing his eyes. I got in the passenger seat and tried to stay awake. Gabriel lied down in the back and I wished I could do the same. He was cramped up because of his long legs that where pretty much up to his ears.

"Go to sleep if you want hun" mum said. I wasn't sure who it was directed at but I took her advice and closed my eyes, drifting into sleep.

'''''''

The music pounded but I didn't recognize the tune or language.
There were people everywhere, dancing in this vibrant room of colour.

"Hey, baby, why don't you come hang out with me and my friends here?" A boy asked. I looked at him confused and a little afraid.

"I'm sixteen" I said, his eyes widened and he walked away quickly. I looked around and saw another boy grinning at me, but it wasn't friendly. I put my feet into action and went looking for Aaron. I found him a moment later in the kitchen with his friends shouting and laughing, they were doing shots off a girls body, she was only in her bikini.

"Aaron?" I shouted as he downed a shot. He slammed it on the table and laughed, the sound sent shivers down my spine.

"Aaron!" I shouted again, he looked around and as his eyes found mine. The smile slipped and irritation was in its place.

"What do you want?" He growled, it made me uneasy.

"Aaron, I don't want to be here any longer" I said my hands shaking, I couldn't make them stop.

"You shouldn't have come then" he said turning away and picking up another shot. He was never like this, sometimes he was annoyed at me but this felt different, scarier.

"Aaron, can you please take me home" I said as my voice shook, the guys around me laughed and elbowed Aaron.

"Go on baby, your bedtimes in a few minutes anyway" one said and they howled in laughter.

"Go hang out with someone, get laid or something, your so damn uptight you could use it" he said, his voice piercing my chest with every word.

"I'll volunteer" another boy said. Aaron pointed at him with a smile and turned to me. I felt sick.

"See, we got ourselves a volunteer" he said as his smile turned into a smirk.

''''''

"Hey" I heard my mothers voice. My eyes opened and I found hers.

"You're okay" mum said as she pressed her hand to my cheek, she then started to wipe my tears. I sniffled and groaned before rubbing my eyes with my fingertips. She started the engine again and I felt the car lunge back onto the road.

"Are you alright?" A soft voice asked. I looked behind my seat and saw Gabriel sitting up behind my chair, his hair was a mess and he had heavy eyes. I nodded and sniffled, I then turned to face the road again.

"Bad dream?" Mum asked. I shook my head.

"Same dream" I said quietly while rubbing my sore eyes. Two arms wrapped themselves around me and the seat, he then laid his head on my shoulder.