Author's Note

Hello, hello. I am the awesome author of this fab-tastic book.

Welcome to the book of SpaMano one shots! I am a SpaMano trash so you should've expect me writing more one shots. There's some appearances of other countries and some other OCs.

Perhaps I'll give you some warnings about this book, even though it's already posted on the description of this book. One, this book consists of boyxboy, only that. I am not planning on having a Fem!SpainxRomano or vice versa and Fem!SpainxFem!Romano. I simply dislike hetero or yuri SpaMano for an unknown reason so please don't hate me.

Moving on, please bear some unpleasant words and Romano's potty mouth. Next, if some scenes in a certain story appears triggering, I highly recommend to not read it further and skip it. Some one shots will have bad grammars since English is not my first language, I deeply apologise.

I certainly do not own Hetalia and its characters; they all belong to Hidakez Himaruya. The cover art isn't mine; I most likely have found it on Google before, so I don't remember the artist. If some of you knows the artist, let me know and I will at least properly give credit to them. And check them out too because by just looking at their art in the cover it's just pure beauty.

This book is purely fan fiction, thus does not take place in the canon web comic or anime.

You're also free to suggest or request; angst or fluffy one—lemons aren't allowed though.

That's all I suppose. I thank you in advance for reading my crappy one shots. You are free to at least vote and comment in this book. Please sit back and enjoy the SpaMano one shots.