The Encounter BXB

"Thank you Mr. Massad for agreeing to this. I am truly grateful to work with you soon." Mr. Chang went forward to shake my hand and I shook it, having a firm and probably hurtful grip, meaning strict business. he winced at my grip and I let go of his hand, as it dropped back to his side. He smiled nervously and walked off in a hurry. My eyes followed him the entire time as he walked out.

I sighed and walked out into the meeting room. I walked back to my office and grabbed my things so I could go home. I packed everything up into my briefcase and walked out the door, turning around and locking it before I leave the building. I say goodbye to Ryan, my PA. She smiles and waves before she gets back to the work I assigned her earlier.

As i open the door to my car, something catches my eye. I turn to my right to see a boy, young, very young, sitting on the ground, knees up to his chest as he rocked back and forth. He wears only low shorts, hung on his waist, exposing his petite girl like body. His brown hair looks revolting, not being washed or combed for months. His blue eyes, have a deep emotion swelling within. A mixture of sadness and need. His eyes, are- well, the most beautiful I have seen. They hold such a deep emotion, chills run up and down my back, making huge shots of electricity shoot through my body as if I was struck with lightning at this very moment. His baby like lips, quivering from the cold air of November. He looks- well if I can call a boy this, completely adorable.

Without thinking, I walk over to the boy and stop right in front of him. He looks up at me and his beautiful sea like eyes grow wide. His eyes run all over my body, hungrily, making more electricity shoot through me. His lips part, making a little tiny opening between his soft lips. He tries to say something but he fails. I hold out my hand towards him and he looks at it, and back at me like I grew something out of my eyeball. I chuckled and he took my hand.

"I will be in your sweet care.... Mister." He drawls the last word, making sure it runs through my head. Why did he say the word in such a way? I ignored my thoughts and before I could think again, my body acts on it;s own, picking the boy off his feet. I walk towards my car as he stares at me in silence. Once I put him down on the leather seat, his hand trails up to my face. His soft fingertips trail over my cheek bones, down to my chin. He traces my jaw with feather like actions, almost making me admit a growl.

He giggled as his fingers run over my stubble. I grabbed his hand and let out a small gasp. I put his arm back to his small side. He chuckled and looked at me with such.. passion.

"So...." He drawled again as his eyes attacked mine.

"Arron. Arron Massad."

"Blane. Blane Taylor." he smiled at me, and I very much wanted to grab him and kiss him senseless. Wait. What?

"How old are you?"

"16. Turning 17 in a couple days. You?"

"24."

His smile just grows wider, making me very hot inside. Wait a second.. What am I thinking! He is a kid! I am a man. I need some release soon. I am going crazy.

"So, you in a relationship?" He asks happily. I whip my head towards him and he chuckles.

"So.....?" He coes.

"No." I spit out and turn my head to the other side. He laughs out loud and he leans back onto the seat, letting his head lean on the headrest of the car seat.

After a while, I hear soft snores. I look to my left and see that he is sleeping. His lips are parted and a small line of drool slides out. I laugh and take my thumb, rubbing it on his lip to get the drool off his heavenly face.

Even after I wiped the drool off, my finger lingers on his soft face. My thumb traces his plump chapped lips and I stop in the center of them. I begin to grow curious and I slide my thumb threw the little opening he left.

He moaned, and I realized what I was doing. I swiftly pulled my arm back, making my thumb escape with a pop. His mouth was now in the shape of an O.

I chuckled and he stirred a little before he fell fast asleep again. I examined his face more carefully, noticing that he had a couple cuts on his face, arms, and legs. I frowned. Why did he have so many cuts and bruises. I also saw some scares on his body and I frowned even more. Did he do this to himself.... or did someone else...

I shook my head, I need to stop worrying for others that I barely know. I sighed and rested my elbow on the car door. I glanced back at him and he was shivering a little. I leaned forward to turn up the heat and took of my suit blazer, wrapping it around him.

The car swerved to the right and I smashed in to the door, while he slammed into he side of my body.

"I am sorry sir. There was a deer, and you should know the rest." Shane said.

"It's fine." I replied. I looked at Blane and he looked so peace full in his position right now, so I left the way he slept.

I just kept staring at him. How can anyone look so, enchanting? He very much reminds me of a fairy in those fairy tails that your mother and father read to you so you can go to bed. His deep eyelids were hiding his beautiful eyes that I yearned to see. My hand went up on its own and brushed his hair out of his face so I could see it more clearly.

I stared at him the whole time, and Shane broke me out of my trance.

"We are here sir."

I snapped out of my trance and looked at Blane. He must be so tired. I leaned to the side a little and he leaned forward. I caught him and he groaned a little. I carried him into my house and shut the door with my foot. I set him down on the sofa and went upstairs to grab him a blanket.

I went down the stairs carefully, trying not to make a sound. I brought a huge quilt and had a huge pillow in my hands. I finally got down to the bottom of the staircase and looked to see if he had awaken or moved. He was still in the same position.

I walked over to him and slipped the pillow under his head. I pulled the blanket up to his chest and tucked it around him. He snuggled up to the blanket and let out soft breaths.

I turned around and turned on my tv, making sure the volume was very low. As I sat on the long sofa, Shane's hand flew onto my thigh. I whipped my head over at him and he was still snoring softly. Weird.

I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. How can he be so.... alluring? I groaned mentally, this kid will soon be my nightmare.

------------------------------

Ok...

SO SERIOUSLY?!

MY BOOK WAS SOMEHOW DELETED!

-.-

And I didn't save my freakin prolouge. :(

I am mad!

I was so happy that I had a fan. :(

Please find me again.....

Please comment, I want to know if I am acutally working hard for someone. If I don't get feedback by the third chapter, I will delete the book.