Chapter 8

*Alexis*

"Alexis? Your mom is here."

I turned over in bed and got more comfortable, not really processing what he had said yet. I only got a laugh out of him as he pulled the covers off of my making my whole body shiver with the chills.

"Tyler!"

I gave him a very angry look and he just laughed at me again.

"Your mom's here."

He smiled at me as I stood up and trudged out into the living room a very unhappy Alexis.

'Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?"

"Mom, I know why you're here."

"Tyler had to call me, he was worried. Wouldn't you do the same thing if you were worried about him?"

I rolled my eyes, feeling like a bitch for acting like that. But everyone knows not to wake me up.

"Sorry baby."

Tyler wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed me on my forehead and all my anger went away.

"Shall we go to the doctor? I called and made an appointment early this morning, we're lucky we got in."

I nodded in defeat and turned around to go take a quick shower and get ready to leave.

After a few minutes in the shower, my hair washed and my body scrubbed I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my cold body.

I dressed in a pair of comfy jeans and a t-shirt. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and had no makeup on, feeling lazy I didn't care too much.

"She said she'll meet us there, ready to go?"

I nodded at my fiancé as I took in his every feature, I'd only be the luckiest woman in the world if my children got to look like him.

"You look beautiful you know."

I blushed at him and rolled my eyes.

We stepped out the door hand in hand and headed towards the car, sitting in the passenger seat my thoughts were starting to wander. I moved my hands down to my stomach in nervousness and I wondered if there really was a human being growing inside of me.

"It'll be ok. If you're not pregnant we have all the time in the world, and if you are, well.... That'll be one good lookin' baby!

I smirked at his cockiness and noticed we were at the doctors office and before I knew it Tyler opened up my door and was holding my hand walking up to the door.

He stepped in before me and held the door open for me, obviously sensing my fear.

"Hey mom..."

She smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"It'll be ok, I promise."

I nodded, as if trying to reassure myself.

"Alexis."

My doctor, Dr. Johnston looked at me sympathetically, and made me feel hopeful. I could possibly have a baby inside of me right now, a beautiful boy or a girl. I practically skipped towards the door leaving a confused mom and Tyler walking not too far behind.

"Are you ready for your results?"

I nodded, hoping to God that I really was pregnant. She sat down next to the bed I was on and set her clipboard down on her lap.

"Your results are negative, you're not pregnant."

At that moment my heart dropped and I could feel the tears building up.

"I-I'm not? But-but then what's wrong? Why can't I keep food down? why do I sleep so much? Why am I so moody?"

"I think you might have the flu Alexis."

"Bu-but I thought.... What?"

She left the room and I stood up walking out the door, I couldn't be in here any longer. I walked out of the building and collapsed once I reached the outside of the building. I was curled up in a ball leaning against the wall with tears pouring out of my eyes on the sidewalk. The next thing I knew I was being wrapped with Tyler's arms around me and being picked up.

"Baby, Alexis. It's ok."

"N-no it's not! I wanted that baby more than I want my own life Tyler. It's all your fault! You shouldn't have had me come here!"

*TYLERS POV*

I ran out of the building to see my baby curled up sitting on the sidewalk. I ran to her and pulled her into my arms and picked her up.

"Baby, Alexis. It's ok."

I knew it wasn't, I knew this was going to break her heart.

"N-no it's not! I wanted that baby more than I want my own life Tyler. It's all your fault! You shouldn't have had me come here!"

She was blaming me for this? It was my fault, wasn't it?

"I'm so sorry baby, baby I-I don't know what to say. I'm sorry."

I whispered the last on my sentence, more like my begging for her to forgive me. She couldn't be mad at me forever, she would forgive me right? I set her down in the passenger seat and buckled her up, wiping the single tear that fell from my eye.

A/N

): this chapter was so hard to write... But i still uploaded! Dont hate me, it will get better! I promise!

Thank you for all the reads, and even a couple comments!

Comment, fan and vote! :D

Love you,

Sami