Chapter 27

After our honeymoon, I realized I was really married. I'm married, to my best friend. And I'm pregnant with his babies.

The only thing I'm hoping for, is that they look just like him. At 8 months pregnant the shirt my best friend got for me doesn't fit. It turns out that I never slept with Carter, it was just a dream. My babies really are Tyler's. And hillari is still my best friend.

*2 months later*
I'm as big as a boulder, and it's not even fun anymore. I don't want sex, I'm just exhausted.

*tyler*
I came home from work to see my beautiful pregnant wife asleep on the chair. I wouldn't change this for the world.

The nursery is ready, and the babies are going to share the nursery for a while. Quietly walking, I stepped into the nursery to see my babies names on the wall. For our princess the colors are; of course pink. And our little man will be green and blue.

I walked over to our baby boys crib, and began to pick up the outfit we will change him into when we get home.
---"Tyler!"
I ran out of the room to see my Alexis leaning over as if in pain.
"What's going on? Are you ok? Babe."
She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, and a mad face because I wouldn't stop talking.
"Get the bag and get the car."

We packed for this after the wedding, and we were physically prepared; but not mentally. Who could ever be?
Driving to the hospital I couldn't stop looking over at her. It's time. She's really going to have my babies.
Will I ever love her more than I do now?
She was sitting next to me, and every few minutes she would tense up and hold her breath.
"Babe. Breathe. Please."

*alexis*
Why is he watching me? Why did he do this to me? I don't want to breathe, I want this to go away.

*tyler*
She's not talking to me, and I don't know what to do anymore.
"We're here do you want me to carry you?"
"No. I can walk."
I tried to grab her hand, but she pulled away from me.
At this point I just walked next to her and just made sure we made it to the wheelchairs.
"Ready, babe?"
She just nodded, and the nurse took us to the room.
We were ready for this, and I called beforehand; so they knew we were on our way.
She was 7cm dilated when we got to the hospital, and her contractions were 30 seconds apart.
"Do you want the epidural?"
"N-" "-yes. Now." Alexis cut me off.
"But, we planned-" "I'll go get the anesthesiologist." The nurse looked at me and shook her head.

I kissed her forehead, and then the anesthesiologist walked in.