Chapter 6

And we are back! :D I had terrible writers block and this story was just not flowing for me. It mostly is now, and thanks to my editor were back on track! Thank you Autumn!

Read on :D

*Alexis*

I woke up feeling awful, and knowing I looked that way too. I decided on a shower; a nice hot shower to calm my nerves. I stepped into the shower and my body instantly relaxed when the water hit my back. I stepped out after spending who knows how long in there, but feeling much better.

I walked into the living room after getting dressed and brushing my hair, and noticed Tyler sprawled out on the couch, face down. So I walked over to him(very quietly I might add), and jumped on the couch beside him causing him to jump up and yell. "Holy shit Alexis! You scared me!" I couldn't stop laughing at my ridiculously frightened looking fiancé. I brought my hands up to my belly to try and catch my breath.

He couldn't help but crack a smile, and that caused my heart to stop in my chest. Tyler leaned in and kissed my forehead, giving me massive butterflies in my belly.

"I love you Tyler."

"And you know I love you too, and I always will."

He grinned at me and pulled me in for a hug. He put his hands on my stomach and looked down at it and right back up at me.

"Do you think the test could have been wrong?"

My smile disappeared at his question, but I chose to answer it anyway.

"It might have been, but let's give it time before getting out hopes up."

A/N

I know its real short, im gonna upload another one in about 2 mins :P

Go read Autumn Briannes story its called You & Me Against the World and its amazing! :D

Im dedicating this chapter to you Autumn!

Anyway!

Comment, fan and vote!

Love you guys, and whoever stuck through in the little while i was having problems thank you SO much!