Chapter 16

*Couple hours later*
*still a flashback* (:

"I'm a little bit disappointed that Hillari couldn't come with us. Caressa just wouldn't let her leave." 
"That's ok. We won't stay for long, and we'll have a good time together. Next time we will go with Tyler and Hillari. Maybe your mom can watch Caressa."
I smiled at him and took a shot of the oh so disgusting vodka. It's nasty, but it sure does the trick!
"I want something that tastes better than this. It's so gross! I want a black cherry mojito! Mmmm." 
Carter raises his arm up and calls and bartender over. "We need another one of those girly drinks over here!"
He winks at me and the bartender makes the delicious drink for me.
4 more drinks and I lost count of the shots, and I'm ready to go home. "Carter, I'm tired. But I don't know if I'll be able to go to hillaris without saying something that I shouldn't."
"We can get a hotel room. Two separate beds, and I'll send Hillari a text that I'll be back in the morning. Let's go get a cab."

We checked into a hotel, and the whole world was spinning.
"I'm gonna take a shower. Hopefully it'll help with this spinning. I think I might fall ove-"

He cut me off with a kiss. Probably the sexiest kiss I've ever had. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our tongues collided. He pushed me back into the bathroom and put me on the sink. I wasn't wearing any panties so it was easy access... "Carter" I tried to sound as normal as possible but I was so turned on that it was almost impossible. I let out a moan and I couldn't believe that was me. He entered inside of me and that's all I remember with the alcohol.

*present time*

"Tyler... I think I'm pregnant.."
His jaw dropped and he tried to get words out but he couldn't. He stuttered and I pulled out the test I had just taken. The two pink lines I couldn't wait for, now I had. And I didn't know what to do about it.

"You do?" His arms wrapped around my neck and he lifted me up. I could tell he was excited. Why wasn't I?
Oh. Thats right. It could be his or carters.
"Should-shoul I go get more?"
I nodded at him and he ran out the door.
Five tests later, and 10 lines. I was almost positive. It's Tyler's baby. It has to be. I think carter and I used protection.... I hope..