Chapter 5

Sorry for the wait! Here you go (:

I closed my eyes as I waited for my results…. “It says negative...”These words caused me to fall against the wall, slide down to my butt, and grab my knees. This caused me to break, my whole world to fall apart. I wanted that baby more than anything, but of course I couldn’t have it… “I’m so sorry Lexis…” She sat down by me and wrapped me into her arms. “It’ll happen one day, it’s just not meant to happen today..

I stood up to give Hillari a hug goodbye, and wiped my tears away. “Thank you for coming over, it meant a lot.” “Of course, that’s what best friends are for you know...” I nodded, and gave her a slight smile. I walked her to the door and watched her walk out, leaving myself all alone, devastated… I sat on the couch and wrapped my arms around my knees, hoping I wouldn’t fall apart.

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up to Tyler carrying me to bed. “Are you ok baby?” “Yeah, I’m just tired.” He rolled his eyes at me. “You know you can’t lie to me, I know you way better than that honey.” I rested my head on his chest, and embraced the feel of him so close to me. “I love you.” “I love you too.” He set me down on the bed, and I felt his side of the bed go down, hinting that he was going to be lying down with me. “I took a pregnancy test today.” “What d-did it say?” I couldn’t answer his question, which hinted to him my answer. “Oh baby, it’s ok, we have all the time in the world for babies.” He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, giving me time to breathe in his intoxicating scent. I set my head on his chest and fell asleep that night, to the sound of his heartbeat.

A/N

I know its short /: but i just thought this chapter should be only about this, cuz its important and sentimental (:

I should be uploading before this weekend, maybe friday? We'll see! :D

Thank you guys so much... one comment on here was so sweet it almost made me cry... thank you for that. I had a bad day yesterday, and that just made up for it!

flyonthewall6969 Im dedicating this chapter to you (:

Comment, fan, and vote (:

Love you all so much!!!

-Sami