Chapter 2

Alexis-

“I guess apartments went well?” He flashed me his signature grin and pulled me in for a kiss, answering my question. Are we going to look again tomorrow?” He nodded at me and rested his head in my neck, leaving me breathless. “I’m so thankful of your parents helping us out with this so we can go to college.” “Me too, now I’m exhausted, ready for bed?” He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to my room.

We woke up practically simultaneously, jumping up irritated to my alarm, making me giggle. “Well good morning beautiful.” He caused me to blush, again, like always. “Are we going out again?” He looked at me, if gesturing to ask if I want to still. “Yes Tyler, I still want to.” I hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, getting a sudden urge to be energetic, weird I know yes, but it’s who I am. I grabbed my toothbrush and put the delicious minty toothpaste on it. I walked out brushing my teeth and walked into my closet sticking the toothbrush in my cheek. I grabbed everything I needed for a shower, and walked back to the bathroom. “Tyler! Get up you bum!” I looked out the bathroom door at my man. He turned over with a sly grin on his face, leaving me confused, but slightly excited. He stood up and grabbed his clothes out of his dresser, giving me the hint. I handed him his toothbrush and he profusely scrubbed his teeth, eager to kiss me. I spit out the last of the toothpaste, along with him and he turned on the shower. He dropped his pants and winked at me, knowing I couldn’t not look at his…. Well… you get the picture. He lifted my shirt over my head, and I pulled my shorts off and we both stepped into the shower.

After about an hour or so we finally got out of the shower, and I got dressed in a t-shirt and some jeans. I noticed him eyeing me while I was getting dressed so I decided to return the favor; I stared at him the whole time. He threw on a blue vans shirt with grey skinny jeans (but not too skinny) and he winked at me, again. “Well that was fun baby.” I rolled my eyes at his straight forwardness. “Yeah, yeah you pervert.” He mocked hurt sticking his bottom lip out, just causing me to roll my eyes again. “That doesn’t work anymore you know.” He stretched his arms out for a hug and I stepped into his arms breathing in his intoxicating scent. I stood on my tippy toes after pulling from him and pecked him on the lips. “Love you.” “Love you too.” We both put on our shoes and went downstairs, his belly growling as if on cue. I grabbed a water while he poured a bowl of cereal. He basically inhaled his food and put the bowl in the sink, he stepped towards me and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the door.

A/N

Bleh, i know boring, but i just wasnt feeling like writing but knew i had to... I will upload on like Wednesday or something and that one WILL be better, I promise!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for all of the votes and reads and comments on this story and the other one! You are all AMAZING. I have almost 8000 on the other one and almost 30 on this one! Haha, thank you thank you thank you (:

Comment, vote, and fan! Lets get this up on the whats hot list eh? :D

Love you all SO much!

-Sami