Chapter 4

*Alexis*

“I can’t believe we didn’t finish packing!””I know, I know. We have plenty of time to finish though. We aren’t on a time limit babe.” I smiled at my fiancé, my fiancé I love saying that! “I love you.” “I love you too baby” He leaned down to kiss me, causing me to lean back on the bed. He was hovering above me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck making him closer, if that was possible. The best feeling was our tongues dancing together. He pulled out of the kiss causing me to groan in frustration. He pulled my shirt over my head, and I did the same with his. I traced my fingers around his abs, causing his to shiver and me to realize I was in power. He pulled my shorts off and stared at me, practically naked. “Wh-what..?.” “Alexis, you have no idea how beautiful you are.” I blushed at his comment and pulled his pants down, with his help.

I woke up in his arms, our skin pressing together. I realized I couldn’t just wake up, not with how perfect this moment was or how comfortable I was. So I snuggled closer and I closed my eyes, taking a mental picture of this moment, and drifted off to sleep.

“Alexis, are you ok?” My jaw was dropped in amazement when I woke up and saw that everything in my room was gone, except the bed obviously. “I took you sleeping as an opportunity to finish it up, the last load is in the truck and we have to grab the bed, you ready?” I shook my head yes and got off of the bed. “Your toothbrush is in your bag downstairs.” I smiled at him and skipped out of my room. I was humming down the stairs when I reached the ground I turned the corner to go into the kitchen and bumped into a person, a man for that matter, causing me to fall on my butt. “Are you ok Alexis?” I looked up, to see the flawless face of Carter. I blushed at him and nodded yes. I brushed past him and grabbed my toothbrush out of my bag, with the toothpaste. I used the kitchen sink and stuck them both in a baggie. “Ready?” I nodded my head yes, trying to consume my happiness. I ran outside, and got in the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt. He got in the driver’s seat and did the same thing, only he started the car and we were on our way… to our apartment.

(2 weeks later!)

I loved having our own place; we could do what we wanted, when we wanted. I turned to my left, expecting Tyler, but instead found a note.

**

Alexis,

I went over to my mom’s house to visit, I’ll be back later.

Love you!

Tyler

**

I smiled at the nice gesture, but soon got sick to my stomach and stood up to run to the toilet. I threw up my whole stomach, there not being much in there as it was. Oh no, was I? I couldn’t be! I stood up and brushed my teeth, getting the disgusting taste out of my mouth and walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. I picked up my phone and dialed Hillaris number. “Hil?” “I need a favor; can you come pick me up?” “Is everything ok?” “Yeah, just hurry please.” I hung up the phone and threw on a sweater and some jeans; I threw my hair up in a ponytail and washed my face off with cold water, hoping to relax a little.

I heard a horn honking a practically ran down to her car, when I got there I burst into tears. “Hillari! We have to go to the store, any store.” “What’s wrong?” “I think…. I might be pregnant.” Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. “No way.” I shook my head yes. We parked up close and walked in together. “Are you ready to be a mom?” I nodded my head and couldn’t keep the smile off of my face. We grabbed about 5 pregnancy tests and paid for them and walked out.

I walked into the bathroom and got out the tests. I peed on the stick and stood up, setting in on the counter. “Ok, you can come in.” She walked in and I paced around the room. “Ready?” I nodded my head and she picked up the pregnancy test. “Alexis….”

A/N

Cliffhanger!! Give me feedback on whether or not you think shes pregnant (:

Im finally at the 100s! whoo thank you soooo much!

Comment, fan and vote!(:

Love you,

Sami :D