Chapter 41 You will see soon enough

I was now in my own apartment that Jason had convinced Elie to buy it was actually a house.  I had to put my dog Sugar out in the kennel for a few days while i moved into the large house.  My mom was supposed to live with me and she was coming this afternoon i was so over my head with bills.

But the good thing is that my mother has opened a bank account so that she can help pay for the bills.

I was now waiting until last minute to pay the bills :(

I started making chicken noodle soup.  I had left Jason's house 3 days ago. 

Luckily when i left the house the memories and flashbacks didnt come back.

I finished stirring the soup and wiped my hands on my apron.

I took it off and walked out the front door to my mailbox!

Thats right an actual mail box!

I curiously took out the mail and walked back to my kitchen.

I pushed some buttons on the stove.  See my stove is button free but it reacts by finger prints. Anyway i turned down the flames and sat at my own kitchen table.

I skipped through the bills.

I will record them later i thought.

My eye caught onto a red envolope.

I read the sticker it looked like it was from the high school that i went to!

I opened up the envolope and read the writing.

It said that i was invited to a reunion at a resturant.

I was over joyed that i could go but i was also nervous.  A lot of my friends will probably be teachers or have other jobs.  And i am stuck living with my mother in my own house with a really suckish whole time job that i can barely pay bills with!

I decided that i would just wait to think it over.

I went and shut off the stove that was about to over boil the soup.

It was now 12:30 and i was starving.

I poured a bowl of soup for myself and made sure to save the rest of the soup for my mom.

She would need to regain her strength.

I sat down recording the bills that i had to pay.

i would write what the date is, then who i owed the bill to then how much i owed.

I would then cross off what i have payed.

After paying the huge bill for the apartment damages i had to loan money money from the bank.  Right now i owed over $525,000 to Elie and Jason.

And over 10,000 for the bank. I barely even had 1/10 that i owed the bank.

Plus more bills for my credit card!

I was in a pickle.

But i hoped that the stress wouldnt go that far!

I finished up my soup and hurried up to do the dishes.  And the laundry, I used my moms credit card to get me a whole new wardrobe.

My moms balance had way more money and when i say way more i mean about 900,000 more money then i had.

 You may be wondering 'why are you so stressed when you have a mother withover 900,000 dollers?'

But really i could use all that money to get me out of debt.  But i always have to ask her first.  And i really dont want to be like 'Hey can you pay my over 250,000 debt!'

I can only use her money when i need serious help like:

When i have to pay 500,000 and i have no money and it is due tomorrow.

My mom saves  her money just in case i need it for a really big situation.

My mom already pays for half the expenses.

But i still need more money.

You also may be wondering how is it that my mom has so much money?!

But she does because they never closed down her bank account. 

They just never did. i guess they forgot about it.

Anyway i finished doing all the laundry and cleaned up the house and moved all my stuff out of the guest bedroom.

I heard a knock on the door.  I ran down the staris.

I smoothed out my red and white striped v-neck shirt, and checked over my blue skinny jeans before answering the door.

I guess i thought it was "someone else"

i opened the door and saw my mom she looked as normal as she always had. Just a little but older her hair had gotten darker and she had gotten thinner.

I saw a limo behind her that had men carrying her suite cases to the house.

"Hello dear?" she said with a older voice.

She leaned in to hug me.  She walked in she was wearing:

black skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a light pink sweater with long sleeves, and black toms.

She walked in i guided her to her room.  The men followed us.

They dropped her suite cases on the queen size bed and left tilting their black hats at us.  They were all dressed in black suites.  Their hair slicked back.

"So dear i am so sorry to hear about what happened to the apartment.  I had no idea.  But at least we got a better place. Right?  Oh you have so much to fill me in!" my mother blabbed on.

"Yes mother" i said trying to talk camly.

"But mother now i owe a lot of money and i dont have the money you only have the money."

I waited for her response.

She pursed her lips and looked at me sternly.

"Listen i know that you think that i have the only money but i am saving that money for a reason and you will see soon why."

"But mother!" i cried.

"You will see soon enough."

And with that she walked out of the room.

What did she mean 'you will see soon enough?'

____________________________________________________________________________

What do you think she means?

Comment

Vote

Read

Save to libraries