Chapter 37 Guess im staying now. . .

We just stood in the hallway staring at each other.

Had he really not know that i was her?

Or was it just him?  Was it him even at all?

Then i remembered something from my flashback that made my heart freeze.

When i was in the 9th grade when i first saw him i didnt know he was the same person when i was in 10th grade.

I had called him Goldenboy and all these weird nicknames because i really didnt know his name so i just called him that.  I wanted to communicate with some other friends.  In 9th grade i wasnt friends yet with the people i was friends with in 10th grade. 

So i never was friends with him i mean we never talked or really took our relationship seriously so my friends never thought we really knew each other or were even going to be friends.

But look now like 4 years later we are friends and didnt even remember knowing each other.

I couldnt even imagine Jason without glasses.  I mean without glasses he wouldnt be the same Jason.

"Wow your the girl that was well the one that supposedly liked me?" he said getting out of his stare.

He kind of smiled when he said that.  His face turned red.

He was still really adorable.

"You had braces back then" i pointed out his face went back to its pale shade.

"Ya" his face turned red again.

I heard thunder and saw a flash.

i jumped closer to Jason. I really did not mean to do that.

He moved back a step his face blushing again.

We stood silent again.

"Well i guess you cant go back to your house now." he commented.

"I dont have one anymore" i whispered under my breath.

His face suddenly flashed with concern.

"Well, then" his face brightened into one of those huge smiles.  "I guess you will have to stay here"

I smiled at him.

And nodded.

***

While i was in my bedroom. 

*FLASHBACK*

I was lying in bed. I rememebered that lunch when i was forced to sit with Jason when i was younger.

His friend Ron trying to both make us talk.  How he would only say hi when he was told by his friend or my friend.

I saw that my friend was talking to Jason in the hallways he suddenly smiled well not that kind of smile like a i really dont know how to describe it. 

A Jason smile i guess.

He then walked up to me and said hi

I later went to his locker to ask him what my friend had told him.

He just said to say hi.

I bought the answer and then i went to my friend to ask what she said to Jason.

She said that if he didnt say hi to me that she would push him into me.

Now why didnt he tell me that?

Was he trying to look good in front of me??

Anyway...

I would always run away from him because i was afraid that my friends would sneak up on me when i was walking in the halls and try to push me into him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I thoughT about how he would feel it was mean now that i thought of it.  It  made him feel bad.  I suddenly felt like crying. 

Yes i mean that is probably the teenage reaction but it was Jason it is different.

"It is what?" asked a voice from the hallway.

I looked up with tears stinging my eyes.  I could just make out Jason's body in the hallway.

"Sorry i was just walking past and heard my name" he said inoccently.

I noticed that i was saying everything out loud!

"What exactly did you hear?" i asked him.

"Just something about Jason is different..."

I sighed in relief.

If he had heard that then i would have been in a big trouble!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and vote please thanks