Chapter 8 Small Family BIG secrets

Chapter 8

I finally woke up I was in a nice house.  I was in a room with a queen bed and nice closet and buerows.

I walked down the stairs.

“Great you are up” said a voice.

I followed the voice into a kitchen. It had a big table and a island and a refidgerater and cabinets.

I saw my father. And my brother.

“Let us introduce you a little more.  So I am Peter Cilbings. I am your father.  I work as a real estate agent full time job.”

He passed it over to my brother.

“My name is Ross Cilbings and I am your twin brother.”

I heard somebody walk in from behind me.  I turned around and there was a girl younger than me maybe 12? But she had my color hair and my brothers with the same eyes.  She had a sharp face and was very pretty.

“Ouuuh are you my long lost sister?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Cool my name is Candace and I have always wanted a sister I was wondering when you were coming back!”

“Can you guys explain why you gave me to adoption and then stole me back?” I asked them.

“Well, there was this man that was a good friend of mine he was wanting children but his wife didn’t want children.

He had wanted a girl that would be his pride and joy but of course later on your mother Alexis had twins.  You and Ross here. He was envious and wanted you.  He tried to ask and weave his way through to get to you but I saw through him.  It pained me but your mother and I chose to put you out to adoption and not tell him.  It worked and you had a great family. Now the lad is dead for he was older than I.  So now we searched and finally found you.”

I was stunned.  My parents had gone through so much trouble just for me!

“Wow you guys sure were good at it!” I complemented.

“Your mother was a good mother too bad she isn’t here” said my father with sadness in his eyes.

“Where is s-‘’ he looked up.

I nodded. Heaven oh I so wanted to meet her!

Ross showed me around the house and my room.

I was stunned at how big the actual house was with all the rooms.

“School starts tomorrow” said Ross.

I nodded I went clothes shopping and I got a lot of clothes.  I used dads credit card and hoped that he wouldn’t get mad because I spent over $2,000

What do you think?

Do you like it please comment Rainbowsprinkls Kaylacakes242 and Ourdirection21

Please vote and comment