Chapter 10 No way!

We kept on running and running.

It started to rain! 

"No way" i murmured under my breath.

I had to hide somewhere!

It started to rain harder.

A car went by and splashed us  with water...gutter water.

Finally Quinn got my back.

"Brooke i thought you said-"

"I am sorry i couldn't stop her."

"Why are you here Quinn you don't go to high school anymore?" i asked.

I was drying myself off with a fleece coat in my backpack.

"Well, when Alexia hurt her leg with the boat propeller we had to brought her to the hospital they had stitches.  I came to pick Brooke up to meet Alexia there with our family."

***

I finally got home we went another route we couldnt bring them to the house because then they would know where our house was.

We finally ran them out more like Quinn out.  Brooke was chasing Quinn down to stop her.

***

When we got home tired and out of breath i saw a note on the fridge.

Hi Kids,

I have a meeting that took longer then what i thought it would be so i wont be home until Thursday there is plenty of food and make sure to have Candace brush her teeth get to bed by 9 The rest just watch the house.

xxx ooooo Your Father

I showed the note to Ross.  He just shrugged.

"Your shrugging like it happens all the time!" i said casually.

"Ya it does-" he stopped as if he didnt want me to know what was really happening.

"Darn" he whispered.

"So tell me Ross what is his real job?" i said.

"I am not telling you anything so just walk away." he said.

I just shook my head.

"I am not leaving unless you tell me" i said.  "Let me guess is he a secret agent under cover or a spy" i laughed.

Ross nodded his head uncomfortably. "Ya you cant tell anyone" he whispered he picked up an apple.

I was kidding i didn't acually mean it he must be playing the part.

"Ya seriously tell me the truth what is his real job!" i asked.

"I did you guessed right.  That is why he could get you so easily he even trained me.  He told me that he wants to train you too" Ross said.

My heart pounded this wasn't true was he part of the CSI or just ugh this wasn't right. It didn't even seem right.

Ross started walking toward me.

He either saw the worried scared face that i had on or he was going to do something else.

I wasnt taking any chances.

"Kendra list-" i ran up the stairs before he could get me.

"No way Ross" i said as he followed me up the steps.

________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think? Comment vote

Tell me what you think

Rainbowsprinkls Kaylacakes242 Ourdirection21