Chapter 23 Yes? No? Maybe so?

Hey you guys hows it going school is going to be coming up so i may not update as much :(

_____________________________________________________________________________

I walked back home all smiley.  I guess mom noticed.

"Sweetie what's so funny why are you smiling like that?" she walked up to me.

I shrugged.

"Oh i see boys whats up now?" asked mom leaning on the kitchen counter.

I shook my head and ran into my room to pick out a perfect outfit. 

For tonight had to be perfect!

It was a pinkish silk to the thigh dress with pink silk that draped across the front.  It was my moms on her first date.  I smiled i picked out pink wedges.

I looked at the clock i had to leave now for the first shift of work.

When i came back i was even more smiley.

I was really nervous what if something goes wrong.  Something will obviously go wrong with my luck!

I was about to leave for the date when the phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID it was Quinn! Great! (NOTE the scarcasm there)

BOLD: Quinn

Italics: Kendra

Hey Quinn whats up?

Oh nothing much just the usual actually i was going to ask you something'

Whats uP? I asked even more anxiously

Well, tomorrow we are going to meet at my room for  a movie with Brooke!  Kay it seems you are anxious i better go!  Bye

I put the phone down and left the house for dinner.

I was walking down the stairs.

I had to obviously had to stop for gas which was a wreck because the gas prices had gone up!

I paid and then i left for the Pizzeria.

***

I walked into the resturant the smell of cheese and fresh tomato sauce wafted through the air.

I spotted Adrian he waved to me he was in the middle of the resurnant table.

I got closer then noticed that he was wearing anything dressy.  He was wearing a t shirt and ripped jeans.

"Hey Adrian!" yelled somebody in the back boothes.

I looked at the yell and saw a group of boys that were probably all his friends.

My heart dropped.

He invited friends!

I was the only one dressed up!

***

Adrians POV

I walked into the resturant.  Wow i was so nervous.

I was afriad if this was supposed to be a date like real thing or just a hang out friend kind of thing?

I decided not to take chances and push it so i wore just the casual.

I sat down at the table in the middle.

I looked around spotting some of my friends.

Hopefully they wouldnt notice me!