The Man in the Pinstriped Suit

We froze in midstep, amazed that she had been able to spot us. "Yes, we can see you three hiding in there, so you might as well come out and introduce yourselves. Well, don't be shy!" , the man in a pinstriped suit said. Liz's hazel eyes suddenly widened, and she dashed into the clearing. I looked at Makaila in horror. "What is she doing?" , I whispered loudly. Makaila shook her head in fear, and her shoulder-length maroon hair tumbled around her shoulders.

     "I don't know, but we have to stop her!", Makaila said before she started running after her. The only thing I could do was catch up. We suddenly stopped, as Liz ran up to the man in a suit and... hugged him? What is she doing, that is a complete stranger, I thought to myself as the man in the suit tried to pry Liz's arms from around his waist. Liz released him from her iron hug, looked over to the woman, and started sobbing. She then turned back to the man and proceeded to hug him again.

     "Wait, is that... no way! It's him! It's the Doctor!", Makaila shouted, her voice getting higher and faster with every syllable. Suddenly, she started running towards the figures in the middle of the clearing. "Wait, Makaila, what are you doing?", I shouted after her, my voice trailing off. I walked to my friends, who were embracing the strangely familiar man in the suit. This is not possible, I thought to myself. Doctor Who is just a television show, it's not real! I need to go help my friends before they are kidnapped by a weird guy in a pinstriped suit.

     "Okay! Sorry about that! They mistook you for someone else, and they are going to apologize in just a second, but first I need to have a talk with them. I am so sorry about that!", I explained to the man as I pulled my friends away to the side of the clearing. "What were you guys THINKING? That person is a total stranger, and you guys run up to him and hug him? I cannot BELIEVE the two of you sometimes! I know he just came out of a blue police box, but what if he's an alien or something? Okay, I know the Doctor is an alien, but just ignore that for a moment. How about you guys go up to him, apologize, then we go home and forget this ever happened!", I shouted at my friends wearing guilty expressions, before I pushed them towards the two people and the blue police box.

"Well? Go on!", I whispered as I shoved them towards the man.

"We're sorry.", they chorused in unison.

"You are quite forgiven, but we would like to ask you a few questions in return." , the blond woman said as the man in the suit gave her a nasty look.

"Wait, look at their necklaces!", the man suddenly exclaimed as he pointed to our matching Supernatural necklaces. We exchanged perplexed looks as the woman quickly approached us.

"Are those... Supernatural Anti-Posession necklaces?", she asked in an incredulous voice.