Chapter 9

A/N: Hey guys !!!!!! Okay so firstly I'm not very happy with this chapter. Why? Well I wrote the whole thing + the party chapter in this but before I could save it, my younger bro deleted it! The whole thing! I know just my luck soooo I rewrote the whole thing today because I didn't wanna make u wait any longer! N I'll have the next chapter up in a few days too...Ooh I'm excited for that chapter! Anywho I'll also be posting Kat and Riley's dresses n stuff in the next chapter! Yay! So if u like please Vote n Comment guys !!!!!!!!!!

Oh and IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Guys please check out my friend cookiegirl136's stories! Please vote for her becoz she entered her stories in the watty awards n could use ll the votes and comments she gets! Thanks guys! =)

Love ya, now onto the chapter !!!!!

It was 9 in the night and I was currently at home. Kat was downstairs, making preparations for my big birthday bash. People around school had already got the invites. I wasn’t surprised; Kat was really quick at getting what she wanted. The thing I was worried about was that almost the whole school was invited! Don’t get me wrong or anything  I wasn’t someone who hated parties, no far from it really, but I enjoyed them when they were at other people’s places not mine, cause in the end, I’d end up cleaning up later.

‘’Not like this, like this!’’ I heard Kat yell. I giggled. ‘’It’s fine, we’ll continue this tomorrow, go home guys’’ she said sounding tired. Cynthia suddenly busted into my room, all red faced and wide eyes.

‘’What are you doing lying on your bed?’’ she demanded, putting a hand on her hip.

‘’Um…resting?’’ I offered. I swear for a 12 year old she was really scary sometimes. This being one of those times…

‘’Can’t you see me and Kat running around arranging your party? And you sit here on you little butt resting?’’ she yells. Uh oh, an enraged Cynthia, not good!

‘’Cyn, I never asked for a party, it’s you two who decided to have one’’ I said and my eyes rolled on their own accord.

‘’Do you even know what the theme is?’’ she asked incredulously, narrowing her eyes at me. I gulped.

‘’There’s a theme?’’ I asked stupidly.

‘’Duh!’’ And just as she says this, Kat appears in the doorway.

‘’What’s going on here?’’ she asked, raising her eyebrows at both of us.

‘’Riley doesn’t even know her own party’s theme!’’ repeated Cyn. Kat rolled her eyes.

‘’I know that Cyn, that’s why I’ve already got her outfit and everything else she’s gonna need, already set out’’ Kat soothed, ‘’Now chill and go to your room’’ Cyn nodded and quietly went to her room. She looked exhausted. As soon as she was out of earshot, I asked Kat,

‘’You guys came up with a theme?’’

‘’Yeah, I thought it’d be cool’’ she shrugged and came and lay down beside me on the bed. So now we were both staring up at the ceiling.

‘’Well what is it?’’ I asked curious. She smirked.

‘’Wouldn’t you wanna know’’ I rolled over so I was facing her and put my chin on my hands which were resting on my elbows on the bed.

‘’It’s my party, of course I wanna know’’ I stated and rolled my eyes.

‘’Touché’’ she smirked.

‘’Come on kitty kat, tell me’’ I whined, dragging out the ‘me’ part.

‘’Ugh, I hate that nickname’’ she moaned and buried her face in one of my fluffy pillows.