Chapter 2

Its dedicated to chesirecatt for the ah-freaking- mazing cover on the side! Thanks a lot, girl! =)

The day had gone rather okay, if you ask me, of course they still followed me to all my classes. But once they saw the wrath of Kat, well they know now to keep at least a foot’s distance from me. They’d still pester me about my party or my outfit or my hair or anything else they could think of really.

See every year, for my birthday, Kat throws a huge party. Yes, KAT throws the party! I mean, don’t get me wrong, some of the people at our school aren’t that bad but still who wants a bunch of hormonal teenagers, who only have one thing on their mind – any guesses? – at their house. I don’t see the point about it but Kat enjoys it so I let her have her fun. Of course, the fun is usually taking embarrassing pictures of everyone at the party.

Once, Kat found Little Miss Virgin, Avery, making out with Kyle, and of course she took the picture. You might ask us what we do with these pictures. Well that’s simple! We post them on our website. The whole school checks out our website, well for 2 main reasons. 1st because its mine and Kat’s site, and 2nd because it’s where you find all the juicy gossip. For example, the pictures. For a whole month, Avery wouldn’t meet anyone’s eye.

Hey, don’t call us b*tches because we do this, okay so the whole school thinks we’re b*tches – tell me which school doesn’t think cheerleader’s aren’t b*tches? - so by having a little fun on the way can’t harm anyone right? And anyway we don’t put up only pictures of people making out or embarrassing themselves! Once we made a video about Sienna and Michigan dancing. The following week, they were elected as the dance group presidents! See? We’re not all bad…right?

 Right now, I’m sitting at our table, which usually consists of jocks and other cheerleaders, and eating my boring old salad. Hah! Who am I kidding, I don’t only eat salads, or watch my diet and weight like the other girls, I eat what I want, when I want, so right now I have a slice of cold pizza and a big vanilla shake. I slurped the shake. Mmm that’s good!

“Riles, chocolate alert!” whispered Kat, in my ear. I looked up and sure enough, Sam, was walking towards our table. Samuel Nathaniel Jones, also known as ‘chocolate’ by Kat. It started a few months ago when me and Kat were arguing about which chocolate would be better, and that’s when Sam walked by. It was love at first sight for Kat.

Snapping back to the present, he walked over to our table with a burger and a coke. I took a moment to study him. Sam had light brown, mousy hair, with matching eyes. He was around 5’10, and was very well built. He was also on the team, but he wasn’t cocky like the others and was probably the only decent one on the team.

“Hey Trin, Riles” he said as he took the only seat left. The one on Kat’s left. I had already occupied the right.

“Why do you always call me Trin” whined Kat, though I knew she secretly loved that he’d given her a nickname. “Just call me Kat”

“Nah, I like Trin better” he said, winking at her, and then focused on his burger. Kat looked at me with a grin, and I grinned back. My eyes slid across the rest of the table, they were all either talking about the game, eating or making out. Another 15 minutes later the bell rang and we all headed for our classes. I had Biology next, one of my classes without Kat. As I walked into the halls, everyone either busied themselves with their lockers, their books or in some cases, pestering me. I sighed and walked inside the classroom and sat at the right back.

------------------------------

It’s my birthday and a Friday night. I would probably be at a party right? Or out with my friends? But nope, I’m sitting in my room. Doing what? Math! Seriously who invented math? It makes absolutely no sense to me. Just as I was about to give up and pack by books, the doorbell rang. Normally I would’ve ignored it since it would probably be Marilyn back from one of her shopping trips, but instead I heard a shrill yell from none other than Kat.